ADVERTISEMENT

did marshal win? I don't get al jazeera or the cartoon network

I feel your pain. I was forced to watch #2 Clemson at Virginia Tech when I would have much rather have been able to see the Notre Dame of the G-5 take on the mighty bearcats.

I feel your pain. I was forced to watch #2 Clemson at Virginia Tech when I would have much rather have been able to see the Notre Dame of the G-5 take on the mighty bearcats.
How'd the team that vanquished WVU do ...they surely rolled Clemson in Blacksburg, after all they beat mighty WVU!

How'd the team that vanquished WVU do ...they surely rolled Clemson in Blacksburg, after all they beat mighty WVU!

Virginia Tech didn't beat us, we beat ourselves in that game. Too many mistakes on our part more than them being the better team........but the scoreboard is all that matters. As for Clemson vs VT, the better team won that one.

Virginia Tech didn't beat us, we beat ourselves in that game. Too many mistakes on our part more than them being the better team........but the scoreboard is all that matters. As for Clemson vs VT, the better team won that one.
Smack aside , they might as well let Clemson and 'bama play for the NC right now! The rest of us are playing for minor awards!

Reactions: TIREPUNK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT