ADVERTISEMENT

Did Biden Agree to a Fox Hosted Trump Debate

Reactions: eer guy and bamaEER
Why would they be considered?

Fox, Dominion reach $787M settlement over election claims

In blow to Fox Corp., judge rules Smartmatic case over 2020 election lies can proceed

The judge said Smartmatic’s case was strong enough to proceed against the parent company because it has “sufficiently alleged that (Fox) Corp. employees acted with malice by purposely and deliberating publishing knowingly false stories about (Smartmatic) in order to benefit (Fox) Corp.’s financial interest.”
Exactly.

In blow to Fox Corp., judge rules Smartmatic case over 2020 election lies can proceed

The judge said Smartmatic’s case was strong enough to proceed against the parent company because it has “sufficiently alleged that (Fox) Corp. employees acted with malice by purposely and deliberating publishing knowingly false stories about (Smartmatic) in order to benefit (Fox) Corp.’s financial interest.”
Why not ????? All the the host networks will do is ask questions. You afraid of what they will ask.
I guess you would not approve of Fox because they would not provide Team Pudding Brain with the questions in advance...like one of the other networks has done in the past.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Why not ????? All the the host networks will do is ask questions. You afraid of what they will ask.
I guess you would not approve of Fox because they would not provide Team Pudding Brain with the questions in advance...like one of the other networks has done in the past.
Huh? Maybe because they're still in court over lying for Trump in 2020. Fox openly supports and promotes Trump, speaks at his rallies, etc. They'd fill the audience with frothing cult members, never fact-check Trump and Joe would still beat him. I think Joe is taking a pass on that invite and rightly so. Fox is post-truth.

Huh? Maybe because they're still in court over lying for Trump in 2020. Fox openly supports and promotes Trump, speaks at his rallies, etc. They'd fill the audience with frothing cult members, never fact-check Trump and Joe would still beat him. I think Joe is taking a pass on that invite and rightly so. Fox is post-truth.
Poor dumb Moe.

Spreading lies still. Bless your heart.

CNN still telling you to mask up and the Russian collusion story?

Bottom line is Team Pudding Brain is afraid to appear on a Fox hosted debate.
Please stop making lame excuses for Biden. Legal issues for Fox has ZERO to do with answering questions posed by a Fox moderator.

• Haha
Reactions: moe
If the rigged jury in NY puts Trump in jail...you think Biden will pardon him so they can debate ?

Bottom line is Team Pudding Brain is afraid to appear on a Fox hosted debate.
Please stop making lame excuses for Biden. Legal issues for Fox has ZERO to do with answering questions posed by a Fox moderator.
I'm not sure how these retards think being in CNN or ABC is much better? If the moderators are overly slanted it is only going to play into the same trap they have fallen into this whole cycle. It is Trump against the world and all the actual facts are on Trump's side.

Trump can point out the price of gas, eggs, milk, shoes, cars and interest rates.

Biden can pretend they are not high but everyone watching knows better.

Biden is fked like a daughter in his shower.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Does Biden make you look and feel smarter than you really are?

...and CNN, MSDNC, NBC, ABC and CBS all openly support Biden, Clinton and anyone else with a (D) next to their names.

But oh my God, one single network leans to the Right, so.........IT'S ALL SO UNFAIR!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
...and CNN, MSDNC, NBC, ABC and CBS all openly support Biden, Clinton and anyone else with a (D) next to their names.

But oh my God, one single network leans to the Right, so.........IT'S ALL SO UNFAIR!!!!!!!!
lol thanks for sharing your feelings.

LOL...Jake Tapper ?
CNN's debate will be a "trap" for Trump...can't believe that Team Trump agreed to this.

The liberal anchor Jake Tapper spearheaded CNN's coverage of Russiagate

Jake Tapper banned GOP lawmakers who challenged the results of the 2020 election who he deemed "election liars" from appearing on his programs despite having written a book titled "Down and Dirty: The Plot to Steal the Presidency" about George W. Bush's election victory in 2000 and routinely inviting Democrats who didn't accept Trump's 2016 victory and other prominent election deniers like former Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams onto his shows.

Reactions: Airport and moe
Jake Tapper banned GOP lawmakers who challenged the results of the 2020 election who he deemed "election liars" from appearing on his programs despite having written a book titled "Down and Dirty: The Plot to Steal the Presidency" about George W. Bush's election victory in 2000 and routinely inviting Democrats who didn't accept Trump's 2016 victory and other prominent election deniers like former Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams onto his shows.
Irony of that.

Who knows if this is true but "challenged" = voted not to accept results of free and fair election. Repubs also pretend to not notice the difference between individual politicians complaining about lost elections and election denialism being a litmus test of MAGA politics.

You looking into a mirror and describing what you say as being Trump..... man you are sick.

• Haha

Has CNN ever apologized for spreading the false Russia collusion scam? Asking for a friend.

Who knows if this is true but "challenged" = voted not to accept results of free and fair election. Repubs also pretend to not notice the difference between individual politicians complaining about lost elections and election denialism being a litmus test of MAGA politics.
You are one sick sample of TDS mutated! Good Lord @moe we listened to 3 years of "election denialism", following the '16 election and your worthless loser side on the Left even illegally spied on the opposition who beat them trying to make it look like he stole it!

Not a peep from you. Why not?
giphy.gif

@moe
230.jpg
what my side does doesn't count, especially when it comes to Trump.

giphy.gif

Maybe because more people watch their network than those losers on CNN?

Fox news channel crushes CNN and MSNBC combined

excerpt:
"The Five" Makes History as Top Non-Prime Program in Cable News for Ten Consecutive Quarters

"Gutfeld!" Reigned King of Late Night Beating All Competition in 1Q’24 with Viewers and Ranks as Top Primetime Program Among 25-54 Demo for First Time Ever

FNC Only Network to Post Increases Across the Board Versus Last Quarter
; Sees Highest-Rated Quarter Since 1Q’23; Notches 95 of Top 100 Telecasts

CNN Posts Lowest Total Day Demo in Recorded History, Reaching a 33 Year Low :oops:

It doesn't matter what network creepy Joe appears on, he still won't remember where the Hell he is!
iu

Hey...I resent that!
iu

excerpt:
The report described the 81-year-old Democrat’s memory as “hazy,” “fuzzy,” “faulty,” “poor” and having “significant limitations.” It noted that Biden could not recall defining milestones in his own life such as when his son Beau died or when he served as vice president.

Last edited:
Rubbish....I accepted Biden's win late election night.
You CANNOT accept the very real media bias and very real efforts to hinder Trump orchestrated by the DOJ,Biden and far left NY and Georgia Democrats.

Reactions: atlkvb
You are one sick sample of TDS mutated! Good Lord @moe we listened to 3 years of "election denialism", following the '16 election and your worthless loser side on the Left even illegally spied on the opposition who beat them trying to make it look like he stole it!

Not a peep from you. Why not?
giphy.gif

@moe
230.jpg
what my side does doesn't count, especially when it comes to Trump.

giphy.gif
You will NEVER hear that dude agree with anything that you and I would post.
There's no point in discussing anything with a contrarian.

Reactions: atlkvb
You will NEVER hear that dude agree with anything that you and I would post.
There's no point in discussing anything with a contrarian.
When you live a lie, any Truth has an extremely debilitating effect on your reality.

The funniest thing about what you posted is I believe Fox's audience beats virtually all of them! 🤣

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT