ADVERTISEMENT

DH MUST GO...

Yeah, I’m starting to agree with this sentiment. I gave him the benefit of the doubt. No excuses this year, he’s not a great coach at all.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
For the last 58 years there is only one season (when in Vietnam) I haven't
seen most of the home Mountaineer football games. For about the last
15-20 I've had season tickets. With this performance tonight I'm seriously considering giving them up. It's not because I've ceased to be a Mountaineer fan, but because I can't support a coach that continues to
fail at getting the team ready to play. Before we took the field tonight we
knew that Georgia at #2 had been beaten and we had a chance to move
up in the rankings. That's a big deal IMHO. From the get-go it was clear that the Mountaineers weren't ready to play tonight - no life, no enthusiasm. Then was certain we'd make adjustments in the second half - NONE. Iowa State did the same things in the second half as the first - Mountaineers made not adjustments.

You won't be missed. Good luck.

As much as I hated this game and probably tilted to the fire Holgs crowd. I will never give up on my team. Ever.

For the last 58 years there is only one season (when in Vietnam) I haven't
seen most of the home Mountaineer football games. For about the last
15-20 I've had season tickets. With this performance tonight I'm seriously considering giving them up. It's not because I've ceased to be a Mountaineer fan, but because I can't support a coach that continues to
fail at getting the team ready to play. Before we took the field tonight we
knew that Georgia at #2 had been beaten and we had a chance to move
up in the rankings. That's a big deal IMHO. From the get-go it was clear that the Mountaineers weren't ready to play tonight - no life, no enthusiasm. Then was certain we'd make adjustments in the second half - NONE. Iowa State did the same things in the second half as the first - Mountaineers made not adjustments.

We just didnt make plays. After 58 years, you should recognize that.

Anybody who thinks the Offensive Genius is a good coach, well, I have some prime real estate in Florida I'd like to sell you.

Year in, year out, any team coached by the Offensive Genius follows the same sorry pattern: it gets significantly worse as the season progresses. Good coaches make their teams and players better. At WVU, the teams gets worse and the players don't improve. The same significant problems show up every year. For example, the offensive line gets no push and can't pass protect, the defense is the worst-tackling team in the nation and the cornerbacks get called for a dozen pass interference penalties for every interceptions they come up with. This happens EVERY YEAR.

It's the same thing EVERY YEAR. Nothing ever changes with the Offensive Genius in charge and never will.

This team will follow the same pattern of just about every other one coached by the Offensive Genius and win 7 regular-season games and underachieve. The players talked last week about having to take it to another level. Well, with the Offensive Genius in charge, that will never happen because it's the same thing EVERY YEAR. Nothing every changes except for the names of the players.

Underachieve, underachieve, underachieve, don't improve, get worse as the season progresses, beat up the patsies and lose to every legitimate team on the schedule, be a pretender instead of a contender.

Until somebody at the top at WVU shows he has the balls to make something change, then the Offensive Genius will remain in charge, nothing will change and the yearly beatdowns by every middle to upper-level opponent will continue. But, hey, we can beat Kanas, Youngstown State, William & Mary and Georgia Southern. That's something that will make our coach look like an Offensive Genius.

#1 WVU needs to start recruiting some of those good southern WV offensive lineman. #2 we need to start recruiting the best in state kids harder. That’s why are depth sucks cause we waste $ and resources recruiting loser leftover talent down south in NC and GA. Most of those southern recruits we are recruiting won’t help us much. They are leftover recruits with low ability.

Get the best in WV full rides and get more preferred walkons from WV as well. Then get back to the border states Ohio, PA, MD, VA even harder and hit JUCO. Florida has fallen off for WVU. The pipeline is over. I don’t think NC, GA are going to bring us much. I’m not buying it. Its leftover stiffs.

Pitts was dominant before injured last night. Hell even walkon Shea Campbell played well. When Darius, Dante Stills was in we got penetration in backfield. Start Cambell in middle and move Tonkery outside where he’s best at.

The Clemson transfer Robinson sucks. No wonder he left Clemson. He’s soft as a women. He sucked at Clemson and sucks at WVU. Rose is a bust this year too. Robinson needs to stay on bench.

Reactions: Rootmaster
You won't be missed. Good luck.

As much as I hated this game and probably tilted to the fire Holgs crowd. I will never give up on my team. Ever.
You are just an awesome man. And right now, your team stinks.

Anybody who thinks the Offensive Genius is a good coach, well, I have some prime real estate in Florida I'd like to sell you.

Year in, year out, any team coached by the Offensive Genius follows the same sorry pattern: it gets significantly worse as the season progresses. Good coaches make their teams and players better. At WVU, the teams gets worse and the players don't improve. The same significant problems show up every year. For example, the offensive line gets no push and can't pass protect, the defense is the worst-tackling team in the nation and the cornerbacks get called for a dozen pass interference penalties for every interceptions they come up with. This happens EVERY YEAR.

It's the same thing EVERY YEAR. Nothing ever changes with the Offensive Genius in charge and never will.

This team will follow the same pattern of just about every other one coached by the Offensive Genius and win 7 regular-season games and underachieve. The players talked last week about having to take it to another level. Well, with the Offensive Genius in charge, that will never happen because it's the same thing EVERY YEAR. Nothing every changes except for the names of the players.

Underachieve, underachieve, underachieve, don't improve, get worse as the season progresses, beat up the patsies and lose to every legitimate team on the schedule, be a pretender instead of a contender.

Until somebody at the top at WVU shows he has the balls to make something change, then the Offensive Genius will remain in charge, nothing will change and the yearly beatdowns by every middle to upper-level opponent will continue. But, hey, we can beat Kanas, Youngstown State, William & Mary and Georgia Southern. That's something that will make our coach look like an Offensive Genius.

if this post was an encyclopedia entry, I would end it with, "see Texas Longhorns"...

#1 WVU needs to start recruiting some of those good southern WV offensive lineman. #2 we need to start recruiting the best in state kids harder. That’s why are depth sucks cause we waste $ and resources recruiting loser leftover talent down south in NC and GA. Most of those southern recruits we are recruiting won’t help us much. They are leftover recruits with low ability.

Get the best in WV full rides and get more preferred walkons from WV as well. Then get back to the border states Ohio, PA, MD, VA even harder and hit JUCO. Florida has fallen off for WVU. The pipeline is over. I don’t think NC, GA are going to bring us much. I’m not buying it. Its leftover stiffs.

Pitts was dominant before injured last night. Hell even walkon Shea Campbell played well. When Darius, Dante Stills was in we got penetration in backfield. Start Cambell in middle and move Tonkery outside where he’s best at.

The Clemson transfer Robinson sucks. No wonder he left Clemson. He’s soft as a women. He sucked at Clemson and sucks at WVU. Rose is a bust this year too. Robinson needs to stay on bench.

I am tired of JUCO transfers. I would take 8-4 season with teams of guys who were here for 4 years.

Reactions: RAK

You are the dumbest poster on this board.

Yeah, I’m starting to agree with this sentiment. I gave him the benefit of the doubt. No excuses this year, he’s not a great coach at all.
Same here......time is up....exactly what I told the MAC boys at lunch several weeks ago....

This looks really similar to VMFs writing style from many years ago. Is it? Could it be? I don’t recall him pining away this much for the wv kids but it resembles the legend that is vmf.

It's clear to me that if we all keep buying season tickets - the administration will
believe we're happy with what's on the field. it's only when they athletic department's
pocketbook is hit that they pay attention.

Unless you're a big donor you won't be listed to. That's just the way it is. I'm paid $750 per seat this season just to be able to buy tickets in the section where I sit. Over the past eight years, our program has not improved and our head coach continues to say he doesn't know what's wrong but he'll fix it. (Please read that last sentence a couple of times).

Oklahoma lost to Texas and the "D" coordinator was on the bus the next day or so.
Seems that would be a reasonable way to handle our "O" coordinator. Without some changes on the side line we are the definition of insane - "doing the same thing and expect different results."

Reactions: BackpageNews
You are the dumbest poster on this board.
Early yesterday day you were running your pie hole about the less than impressive performance of OSU but in the end they won. What happened to Fluffer Holgorsen? Maybe you should keep your pie hole shut instead of making an a$$ out of yourself you liberal blow hard.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Hey allen just because someone criticizes the coach doesn't mean they don't like wvu. Is everyone that criticizes the president anti american? People are fed up with 8 years of mediocrity and thats what Fluffer Holgorsen is mediocre at best.

No vet would give up. Besides you cn't even criticize a coach or team without a racial or hatred remark. Be civil and just say this coach needs to go. Your opinion matters more than hate.

No vet would give up. Besides you cn't even criticize a coach or team without a racial or hatred remark. Be civil and just say this coach needs to go. Your opinion matters more than hate.
Maybe you should read his post. Vets give 100% and don't settle for mediocrity.

Early yesterday day you were running your pie hole about the less than impressive performance of OSU but in the end they won. What happened to Fluffer Holgorsen? Maybe you should keep your pie hole shut instead of making an a$$ out of yourself you liberal blow hard.

Maybe you should make me, pussy!

ADVERTISEMENT