ADVERTISEMENT

šŸ”„šŸ”„BREAKINGšŸ”„šŸ”„ DeWayne Grantham commits to WVU

Good in state player. Need more of them. We need to build a wall around WV and get all the players good enough. We donā€™t hesitate to recruit out of state low level talent so why not get more of our own WV kids.

Reactions: lenny4wvu
Good in state player. Need more of them. We need to build a wall around WV and get all the players good enough. We donā€™t hesitate to recruit out of state low level talent so why not get more of our own WV kids.
Yes, we need lots more 2-star players. Look, I'm glad he signed but no, we don't need more 2-stars just because they're in-state.

We get nothing but 2 stars out of state lol. Literally half of the out of state players we recruit canā€™t even make it here 3 years before quitting or transferring down. Lots of low level out of state flops. Itā€™s frustrating.

Lots of JUCO flops as well. Thatā€™s part of it but we continue to lose good WV players every year and I think we donā€™t recognize them early on. Weā€™re to busy looking for the Adams twins out in Maryland or down in New Orleans recruiting 5-5 running backs.

Yes, we need lots more 2-star players. Look, I'm glad he signed but no, we don't need more 2-stars just because they're in-state.

Sometimes those players work out well for us. Sometimes the only reason they are 2 Star is because theyā€™re from WV.

We get nothing but 2 stars out of state lol. Literally half of the out of state players we recruit canā€™t even make it here 3 years before quitting or transferring down. Lots of low level out of state flops. Itā€™s frustrating.

how many out of state 2 star players did we sign this year? my guess is it's less than 3 of them.

We need the monster recruit down in Huntington,WV. #4overall player in the entire country and the #1 OL.

Reactions: lenny4wvu
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT