ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM DeVries has history, blueprint in turning things around

I also think he could do well. WVU is a very good job in basketball. I hope the public is not expecting too much year 1. People constantly stating this past team had talent and putting so much blame on Eilert was disappointing but not surprising to me.

I also think he could do well. WVU is a very good job in basketball. I hope the public is not expecting too much year 1. People constantly stating this past team had talent and putting so much blame on Eilert was disappointing but not surprising to me.
Having a few consistent players from his system could help tremendously.

Reactions: locustwv
Win more than 9, that's the bar currently.

I blame Huggins for majority of the issues from this years team. Eilert and his staff made a lot mistakes with in game adjustments and such. The second highest blame goes to the laziness and poor play of the players.

Anything above 9 will be an improvement. My expectations are 20 plus wins every year. Realistically it might take a year but I can see around .500 first year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT