ADVERTISEMENT

DeSantis team embarrasses racist, Joy Reid, by revealing it rejected her email looking to 'touch base' with governor

30CAT

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Williamstown, WV
I wouldn't give that leftist and racist the time of day

Leftists are destroying our country

LINK: Gov. Ron DeSantis, R-Fla., deputy press secretary Jeremy Redfern humiliated MSNBC host Joy Reid by revealing how someone from the media figure’s team tried to reach out to the DeSantis administration but was completely rejected.

In response to a tweet from Reid mocking DeSantis’ expression during his joint press conference with Pedo-joe concerning Hurricane Ian relief efforts, Redfern shared a screenshot of an email correspondence between him and someone from Reid’s team who was seeking to "touch base" with the governor ahead of the midterm elections.

The image of the email revealed that Redfern denied "The ReidOut" team member any access to the administration. Redfern shared the image to Twitter to taunt Reid, who has consistently blasted the Florida governor as a far-right authoritarian leader.

The spat began with "The ReidOut" host retweeting a video of the pedophile speaking to the press in Florida as the governor and his wife stood behind him. Speaking of Hurricane Ian, Pedo-Joe claimed, "I think the one thing that this has finally ended is the discussion about whether or not there’s climate change and whether we should do something about it."

Reid pointed to the stony expression on DeSantis' face as he listened to the child molester’s speech, and tweeted, "DeSantis' face is saying so much in this clip..."

Her tweet provoked a reaction from Redfern, who responded, "You’re upset that you got turned down again, huh?" Below his comment he provided the screenshot of the rejected correspondence between the Reid and DeSantis camps.

The email, from an unknown "The ReidOut" staffer (Redfern had crossed out the name) was seeking to "touch base" with the DeSantis administration ahead of the upcoming elections.

The subject line stated, "Gov. DeSantis // The ReidOut," with the body reading, "[Name redacted] with MSNBC’s The Reidout. Last spoke when I was with CBS Nat News a few months ago. Would love to touch base with your team ahead of midterms. Can hop on a phone if that’s easiest."

Though Redfern’s response poured cold water over the request. He answered, saying, "Nah, we are good."

Despite her team appearing to seek a conciliatory correspondence with the governor’s office, Reid herself has been smearing DeSantis. Only last week, she attacked him for warning looters than Second Amendment supporting Floridians would not take too kindly to them breaking into their damaged homes.

She claimed his warning was similar to racist threats made by segregation-era law enforcement officers against African Americans.

I wouldn't give that leftist and racist the time of day

Leftists are destroying our country

LINK: Gov. Ron DeSantis, R-Fla., deputy press secretary Jeremy Redfern humiliated MSNBC host Joy Reid by revealing how someone from the media figure’s team tried to reach out to the DeSantis administration but was completely rejected.

In response to a tweet from Reid mocking DeSantis’ expression during his joint press conference with Pedo-joe concerning Hurricane Ian relief efforts, Redfern shared a screenshot of an email correspondence between him and someone from Reid’s team who was seeking to "touch base" with the governor ahead of the midterm elections.

The image of the email revealed that Redfern denied "The ReidOut" team member any access to the administration. Redfern shared the image to Twitter to taunt Reid, who has consistently blasted the Florida governor as a far-right authoritarian leader.

The spat began with "The ReidOut" host retweeting a video of the pedophile speaking to the press in Florida as the governor and his wife stood behind him. Speaking of Hurricane Ian, Pedo-Joe claimed, "I think the one thing that this has finally ended is the discussion about whether or not there’s climate change and whether we should do something about it."

Reid pointed to the stony expression on DeSantis' face as he listened to the child molester’s speech, and tweeted, "DeSantis' face is saying so much in this clip..."

Her tweet provoked a reaction from Redfern, who responded, "You’re upset that you got turned down again, huh?" Below his comment he provided the screenshot of the rejected correspondence between the Reid and DeSantis camps.

The email, from an unknown "The ReidOut" staffer (Redfern had crossed out the name) was seeking to "touch base" with the DeSantis administration ahead of the upcoming elections.

The subject line stated, "Gov. DeSantis // The ReidOut," with the body reading, "[Name redacted] with MSNBC’s The Reidout. Last spoke when I was with CBS Nat News a few months ago. Would love to touch base with your team ahead of midterms. Can hop on a phone if that’s easiest."

Though Redfern’s response poured cold water over the request. He answered, saying, "Nah, we are good."

Despite her team appearing to seek a conciliatory correspondence with the governor’s office, Reid herself has been smearing DeSantis. Only last week, she attacked him for warning looters than Second Amendment supporting Floridians would not take too kindly to them breaking into their damaged homes.

She claimed his warning was similar to racist threats made by segregation-era law enforcement officers against African Americans.
Dang ...Democrats just cant hide being racist . The last paragraph is all a person needs to see . Desantis says to kill looters (I agree) she says he's racist . By default she is saying blacks are looters....good God....
Democrats WTF?

Reactions: 30CAT
Dang ...Democrats just cant hide being racist . The last paragraph is all a person needs to see . Desantis says to kill looters (I agree) she says he's racist . By default she is saying blacks are looters....good God....
Democrats WTF?
I posted in another thread how folks on the Left actually think about most Blacks. That tweet you've pointed out is just more proof of how spot on I was! Some of the biggest racists in America are on the Left. To think they have the nerve to call America and/or Republicans racists?

Standard "mo" on the Left. Accusing others of what they do or who they are! :rolleyes:

I posted in another thread how folks on the Left actually think about most Blacks. That tweet you've pointed out is just more proof of how spot on I was! Some of the biggest racists in America are on the Left. To think they have the nerve to call America and/or Republicans racists?

Standard "mo" on the Left. Accusing others of what they do or who they are! :rolleyes:
Do they not know the definition of racist? If they feel they have to help someone do to race ....that's racist. Malcolm x said the liberal white man is the biggest threat to the black man . Why did he say that? Because he knew liberals didn't truly care what was best they only cared about what made them look best . Not a fan of malcolm x but this statement is true

Reactions: atlkvb
Do they not know the definition of racist? If they feel they have to help someone do to race ....that's racist. Malcolm x said the liberal white man is the biggest threat to the black man . Why did he say that? Because he knew liberals didn't truly care what was best they only cared about what made them look best . Not a fan of malcolm x but this statement is true

Their definition of racist?

RACIST: One who disagrees with the left

Their definition of racist?

RACIST: One who disagrees with the left
Exactly! That's why you're called an "Uncle Tom" by Leftists like @NYC_Eer if you are Black and don't agree with Democrats enough to mindlessly vote for them like he does.

Reactions: 30CAT
if you are Black and don't agree with Democrats enough to mindlessly vote for them

"Don't make me keep explaining it to you @atlkvb. You aren't black if you don't agree with me, Jack! Come on, man!"
a5ff046f-b96c-43ac-962e-556b6aa31777-large16x9_AP20274069387301.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT