30 Evan Staley, r-So.
43 Luke Hogan, r-So.

PR:
8 Marcus Simms, Jr.
13 David Sills V, Sr.

KR:
8 Marcus Simms, Jr.
12 Gary Jennings, Sr.

Loe over Campbell. Interesting. Also, I would have sworn Buccigrossi would have gotten the start over Jones.

All 3 LB starters this year will return next year and all the backups. I don’t see Long going pro. He is small and doesn’t have the measurables. He actually didn’t play great the other day either but it probably was some rust. I expect Long to have a excellent year if healthy. Hopefully Loe steps up. Campbell got some much needed experience and just needs to provide depth and keep getting better.

Offensive line returns 4 starters next year and 8 of 10 overall on 1-2 team depth chart. That’s great for Allison or Lowe next year. All RBs return. I look for McCoy to play some WR next year. He is built more like a WR. We got 3 other RBs. Sims, Simmons should be 2 good WRs returning. The 3rd WR will be one of the young studs in the stable stuck behind stars right now.

All 3 LB starters this year will return next year and all the backups. I don’t see Long going pro. He is small and doesn’t have the measurables. He actually didn’t play great the other day either but it probably was some rust. I expect Long to have a excellent year if healthy. Hopefully Loe steps up. Campbell got some much needed experience and just needs to provide depth and keep getting better.

Offensive line returns 4 starters next year and 8 of 10 overall on 1-2 team depth chart. That’s great for Allison or Lowe next year. All RBs return. I look for McCoy to play some WR next year. He is built more like a WR. We got 3 other RBs. Sims, Simmons should be 2 good WRs returning. The 3rd WR will be one of the young studs in the stable stuck behind stars right now.
Long tied for team lead in tackles with 9. He led in solo tackles with 6. He had 1 tackle for loss. I’m not sure what game you watched.

Reactions: WVU_CD
Somebody had to make tackles but Long is better than what he showed. That David Long wasn’t the real David Long you will see most games. He’s usually more dominant than that. Long will turn it up a notch next 2 games. Same with Tonkery.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT