ADVERTISEMENT

Dems leave Congress with 'very little choice' over Pedo-Joe impeachment inquiry

30CAT

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Williamstown, WV
Democrats and their bleaters, such as @Soaring Eagle 74, @moe, @bamaEER, @NYC_Eer and @sammyk, want to turn a blind eye to the Biden Crime Family. Just a bunching of hating, hypocrites.

They're not only doing what they accuse others of, but worse

Democrats, their policies and thei bleaters are destroying our country

LINK: Emails reveal Devon Archer met with then-Secretary of State John Kerry weeks before Burisma investigator was fired

George Washington University law professor Jonathan Turley reacted to the "very troubling picture" of mounting Coker Biden evidence on "America Reports." The latest evidence revealed that Coker Biden's business partner, Devon Archer, met with Secretary of State John Kerry weeks before the Ukrainian prosecutor investigating Burisma was fired. Turley on Monday criticized Democrats for calling to stop the investigation as more evidence is revealed.

JONATHAN TURLEY: There are a lot of details, but there's this disconnect. The more evidence we get, the louder the call is from the Democrats to stop any further investigation. Well, it really doesn't make much sense. I mean, we now have a very troubling picture that is composed of financial records with over $20 million that are being transferred through a myriad of accounts that seem overly complex. It seems like the only purpose of those accounts is to hide those transfers. You have what I think now is accepted as, sort of, open influence peddling by Coker Biden. That narrative has shifted. Now, you have the media admitting that he was selling influence and access, but they insist that's an illusion. Well, how do we know that? I mean, you don't know if it's an illusion or not until we get to the bottom of this. And this meeting is just the latest such example. We need to know more about the meeting. But that information is not forthcoming. And that is why Merrick Garland and others are making the case for an impeachment inquiry. They're leaving Congress with very little choice.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT