ADVERTISEMENT

Dems freak out on allegation of Trump grifting, silent on Biden when on-record sources emerge confirming kickbacks

You motherfukers are all pussies.....you talked shit about no one showing up to push back on you tough guy MAGA’s and here I am and now your whining about meltdowns.....your like Trump.....whining little pussies

You motherfukers are all pussies.....you talked shit about no one showing up to push back on you tough guy MAGA’s and here I am and now your whining about meltdowns.....your like Trump.....whining little pussies

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

why make this about you?

you need validation?

A little tip for you.

If you want to succeed against the MAGA's, try beating them in discussions of policy rather than rants and name calling. That reeks of desperation.

Its a bad look from you. It makes anything you may say dismissive because you're posting like a child throwing a tantrum.

A little tip for you.

If you want to succeed against the MAGA's, try beating them in discussions of policy rather than rants and name calling. That reeks of desperation.

Its a bad look from you. It makes anything you may say dismissive because you're posting like a child throwing a tantrum.
Can’t argue policy, he acknowledges Trump has solid policy. He just hates the man for the same things coming out about Biden. He’s allowed emotions to control his judgement.

A little tip for you.

A little tip for you, mind your business. I have been more than cordial and fair in my debates with clowns on this board and I have been met with the same including some making sexual statements against my wife.....classy people here.....at this point, I just want to see MAGA burned to the ground.....

Can’t argue policy, he acknowledges Trump has solid policy. He just hates the man for the same things coming out about Biden. He’s allowed emotions to control his judgement.

It sure looks like you're right.

Maybe he can sleep on it and have a better day tomorrow.

A little tip for you, mind your business. I have been more than cordial and fair in my debates with clowns on this board and I have been met with the same including some making sexual statements against my wife.....classy people here.....at this point, I just want to see MAGA burned to the ground.....
You’ve been cordial? Bwhahahahha

22 years of disclosed taxes versus zero......

But Trump having an undisclosed bank account in China where upwards of $17M+ has been moved since he took office doesn’t even register with you clowns.....or the fact that his campaign is basically broke.....too much loot funneled through Parscale’s company and he has some trouble coming.....

It is hard for me to take you guys seriously because you ignore what Trump does and support his playbook from 2016.....this time it’s not Hillary, it’s Biden’s kid......

You fukin clowns....
Look at this guy telling lies.

Last week the brokedick moron was telling us Trump had no money and now he is telling us Trump has a 17 million dolla bank account in China. Were you lying then or lying now moron?

Reactions: wvu2007
Yeah dipshit, you sitting in your trailer eating a fried bologna sandwich knows it’s not true.....weak ass clown!
Funny how this clown always wants to talk about people living in trailer parks. Dollars to donuts his house has a hitch attached.

ADVERTISEMENT