ADVERTISEMENT

Dems freak out on allegation of Trump grifting, silent on Biden when on-record sources emerge confirming kickbacks

DvlDog4WVU

All-American
Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Man, you guys painted yourselves into a corner talking about the conman and enriching himself on unproven allegations. Emails and on the record sources confirm Biden was on the take. How do you all square this obvious conflict with your positions over the last 3.5 years?

Man, you guys painted yourselves into a corner talking about the conman and enriching himself on unproven allegations. Emails and on the record sources confirm Biden was on the take. How do you all square this obvious conflict with your positions over the last 3.5 years?
Dog the left wont even talk about the lies of 88 that Biden got caught telling & drug over the coals for let alone what's happening right now

Leftists try to blame someone else for what they do, deny who they are, hide from the Truth, and then follow a scorched earth policy when they can't get their way. They did it on the 2016 election (blamed Trump for colluding when they lost and were in fact the ones who colluded) On Impeachment (blamed Trump for bribery, then lied when they were the ones actually bribing to change US policy) and now the Supreme court they changed the 2/3rd majority rule in the Senate to make it easier to get their nominees confirmed, (now they boycotted a vote on someone they disagree with and threaten to pack the court in revenge because they've lost a majority)

These people are dishonest and diabolical. They must be thoroughly defeated and stripped of all political relevance before they attempt to do the same forever to anyone else who dares oppose them.

Fact.

You clowns are weak just like your dear leader....a little whiny bitch who is never wrong, never takes responsibility and turns on everyone who disagrees with him.....

Hunter Biden, Hillary Clinton and Leslie Stahl are fuked in the 2020 election....you guys win again...

This is comical......

You clowns are weak just like your dear leader....a little whiny bitch who is never wrong, never takes responsibility and turns on everyone who disagrees with him.....

Hunter Biden, Hillary Clinton and Leslie Stahl are fuked in the 2020 election....you guys win again...

This is comical......
Lmao. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: wvu2007 and atlkvb
Lmao. 😂😂😂

3494.jpg
I am ticked! I hate Trumpers

iu

Hey @GrimReaper82 which one of these do you think is the best example of how mad the board's Leftists are getting?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Yup...they're really mad all right!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

This is comical......
giphy.gif

This is comical......
Thanks for confirming what I have said for months. You are just too dumb to take seriously.

Hey creepy Joe, did you know the FBI is investigating if your Son is a pedophile?
giphy.gif

This is comical......
DeadPoop droplets of wiseDumb........ my-o-my

This is comical......
Remember all of those lectures you tried to give us about supporting a conman and grifter?

Hahahahahaha

Remember all of those lectures you tried to give us about supporting a conman and grifter?

Hahahahahaha

22 years of disclosed taxes versus zero......

But Trump having an undisclosed bank account in China where upwards of $17M+ has been moved since he took office doesn’t even register with you clowns.....or the fact that his campaign is basically broke.....too much loot funneled through Parscale’s company and he has some trouble coming.....

It is hard for me to take you guys seriously because you ignore what Trump does and support his playbook from 2016.....this time it’s not Hillary, it’s Biden’s kid......

You fukin clowns....

22 years of disclosed taxes versus zero......

But Trump having an undisclosed bank account in China where upwards of $17M+ has been moved since he took office doesn’t even register with you clowns.....or the fact that his campaign is basically broke.....too much loot funneled through Parscale’s company and he has some trouble coming.....

It is hard for me to take you guys seriously because you ignore what Trump does and support his playbook from 2016.....this time it’s not Hillary, it’s Biden’s kid......

You fukin clowns....

That's not true.

Anyone reading this thread pay attention, at any time the OP of #33 my end up doing this
giphy.gif

Yeah dipshit, you sitting in your trailer eating a fried bologna sandwich knows it’s not true.....weak ass clown!

I live in a very nice home that I worked very hard for. More importantly lying to the Senate and the FBI is a crime. However the Veteran Tony Bobulinski will be giving statements to both soon. Why are you so dumb?

I live in a very nice home that I worked very hard for. More importantly lying to the Senate and the FBI is a crime. However the Veteran Tony Bobulinski will be giving statements to both soon. Why are you so dumb?

You sad fuk......talk about ignorant!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT