ADVERTISEMENT

dems/communists/marxists already cheatin' on the 2021 Virginia state election in November...

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001

Virginia County Asks Governor to Waive Absentee Ballot Witness Signature Requirements Ahead of Governor’s Election​

The Fairfax County Board of Supervisors in Virginia voted to send a letter to ask Gov. Ralph Northam to waive the witness signature requirement for mail-in ballots that are to be cast in next month’s election.

The board of supervisors voted 9–1 to send the letter to Northam, a Democrat. The board’s only Republican supervisor, Pat Herrity, cast the lone vote against the motion, describing the proposal as a “blow to election integrity.”

Board of supervisors Chairman Jeffrey McKay, who proposed the letter, said that waiving the witness signature requirement would prevent a rise in COVID-19 infections. The witness signature requirement was also waived during the November 2020 election.

“No one should have their ballot rejected because they’re unwilling to risk their health and safety to vote,” McKay said during a meeting, reported WTOP. “We want to be a county that promotes voter participation and doesn’t punish people.”

But Herrity argued that witness signatures “are important, as they provide another line of defense against voter fraud” and have been “deemed important enough by the General Assembly that they were reestablished outside the state of emergency.”

He also pointed out that early voting had already started in early September and that the election was less than a month away.

“To do this in the middle of an election process in the name of COVID I think is nonsensical,” Herrity said, according to InsideNOVA.

But McKay said the proposal wouldn’t pose an issue for the country’s election systems.

“Last year, we expanded voting opportunities in the midst of the pandemic. As I stated before, this county is still in a state of emergency, and we should be doing everything we can to make it as easy as possible for our residents to vote, regardless of what other elected officials falsely say about elections in Virginia,” McKay said.

The remarks come amid a heated gubernatorial race between Democrat Terry McAuliffe and Republican Glenn Youngkin. Earlier this week, McAuliffe told other Democrats in a virtual event that President Joe Biden appears to be “unpopular here in Virginia” and Democrats are “facing a lot of headwinds from Washington.”

In comments to media outlets, a spokesperson for the McAuliffe campaign said the Democrat’s “point was clearly that Democrats can’t take anything for granted and must turn out to vote this year” because “Glenn Youngkin is running on a divisive, Trumpian agenda that puts election conspiracy theories and banning abortion first.”

It’s not clear if Northam, a Democrat, will support the measure. His office didn’t respond to a request for comment by press time.

Fairfax County, a suburb of Washington, still has a state of emergency in effect.

Virginia County Asks Governor to Waive Absentee Ballot Witness Signature Requirements Ahead of Governor’s Election​

The Fairfax County Board of Supervisors in Virginia voted to send a letter to ask Gov. Ralph Northam to waive the witness signature requirement for mail-in ballots that are to be cast in next month’s election.

The board of supervisors voted 9–1 to send the letter to Northam, a Democrat. The board’s only Republican supervisor, Pat Herrity, cast the lone vote against the motion, describing the proposal as a “blow to election integrity.”

Board of supervisors Chairman Jeffrey McKay, who proposed the letter, said that waiving the witness signature requirement would prevent a rise in COVID-19 infections. The witness signature requirement was also waived during the November 2020 election.

“No one should have their ballot rejected because they’re unwilling to risk their health and safety to vote,” McKay said during a meeting, reported WTOP. “We want to be a county that promotes voter participation and doesn’t punish people.”

But Herrity argued that witness signatures “are important, as they provide another line of defense against voter fraud” and have been “deemed important enough by the General Assembly that they were reestablished outside the state of emergency.”

He also pointed out that early voting had already started in early September and that the election was less than a month away.

“To do this in the middle of an election process in the name of COVID I think is nonsensical,” Herrity said, according to InsideNOVA.

But McKay said the proposal wouldn’t pose an issue for the country’s election systems.

“Last year, we expanded voting opportunities in the midst of the pandemic. As I stated before, this county is still in a state of emergency, and we should be doing everything we can to make it as easy as possible for our residents to vote, regardless of what other elected officials falsely say about elections in Virginia,” McKay said.

The remarks come amid a heated gubernatorial race between Democrat Terry McAuliffe and Republican Glenn Youngkin. Earlier this week, McAuliffe told other Democrats in a virtual event that President Joe Biden appears to be “unpopular here in Virginia” and Democrats are “facing a lot of headwinds from Washington.”

In comments to media outlets, a spokesperson for the McAuliffe campaign said the Democrat’s “point was clearly that Democrats can’t take anything for granted and must turn out to vote this year” because “Glenn Youngkin is running on a divisive, Trumpian agenda that puts election conspiracy theories and banning abortion first.”

It’s not clear if Northam, a Democrat, will support the measure. His office didn’t respond to a request for comment by press time.

Fairfax County, a suburb of Washington, still has a state of emergency in effect.

Why not require two matching signatures with each absentee ballot request. They could be on two different documents mailed in with your I.D and registration. Then code each ballot sent out to track it and make sure after a legally registered voter requests an absentee ballot, only that ballot cast by that voter gets counted.

I'll bet Dems oppose that too because they know they can't win unless they can cheat. They can't cheat if they have to prove every ballot is legit, and no one can send in more than one.

Rats.

If Northam signs this, Fairfax and Loudin counties will have 125% turnouts. :frown:

That's probably their plan...

the minority has to cheat to win...

Imagine if you will less than a year ago more than 80 million Americans were all registered and lined up to go out & vote for Joe Biden. Most of them of course never bothered to show up at one of his morbid campaign rallies, and he relied on big corporate donors and the Hollywood elite to finance his pitiful campaign....but as we were to soon see more than 80 million Americans heard what creepy Joe had to offer and liked it enough to vote for him in record numbers right?

So now less than a year later, watching creepy Joe deliver on his campaign promises they've seen the country essentially fall apart and now not even half of that record 80 million voters approves of the job they voted creepy Joe in to do!

I wonder just what it is he hasn't done to lose that much support inside of 6 months? Or could it be that level of support was never real to begin with and creepy Joe is just simply exposed now as the fraud he was when all those fake ballots were counted up for him?

Think about that. From more than 80 million record voters to less than 40% approval among Americans in less than a year? Even moe can't believe how far creepy Joe has fallen from his lofty perch and moe was one of the "true believers"😏

Just Damn!

Last edited:
Yeah, I wasn't happy voting for Biden but I figured he couldn't be worse than Trump. Can't you tell by just lookin' at me how pissed I am I was wrong about that?
iu

Well damn @moe , you were already miserable so 'ya probably should have voted for Trump anyway? Obviously that wouldn't have helped 'ya smile, but at least you wouldn't have been more miserable than 'ya are now!

Just damn moe. 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: lenny4wvu and JWG66
This was the winning stump speech during the campaign that won @moe 's vote for creepy Joe Biden

it was the part about him getting off on little kids that aroused me, just couldn't smile.
iu

You and Biden are pretty damn creepy moe

Last edited:
Imagine if you will less than a year ago more than 80 million Americans were all registered and lined up to go out & vote for Joe Biden. Most of them of course never bothered to show up at one of his morbid campaign rallies, and he relied on big corporate donors and the Hollywood elite to finance his pitiful campaign....but as we were to soon see more than 80 million Americans heard what creepy Joe had to offer and liked it enough to vote for him in record numbers right?

So now less than a year later, watching creepy Joe deliver on his campaign promises they've seen the country essentially fall apart and now not even half of that record 80 million voters approves of the job they voted creepy Joe in to do!

I wonder just what it is he hasn't done to lose that much support inside of 6 months? Or could it be that level of support was never real to begin with and creepy Joe is just simply exposed now as the fraud he was when all those fake ballots were counted up for him?

Think about that. From more than 80 million record voters to less than 40% approval among Americans in less than a year? Even moe can't believe how far creepy Joe has fallen from his lofty perch and moe was one of the "true believers"😏

What I can not understand or accept is Republicans have to know how they plan to cheat. And they are seemingly impotent to do anything to stop it. I haven’t read or heard of a single case where effective action was taken to stop the cheating. Nor have any election officials (or anyone really) been indicted for the stolen offices. And nearly a year has passed since they stole the 2020 offices.

Absent any consequences, I’ll make a prediction- McAuliffe ( Hillary’s boy) will cheat. So as you say it “Just Damn!”

ADVERTISEMENT