Democrats declared a war on terror against Republicans

30CAT

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Williamstown, WV
Leftists are destroying our country

Bleaters bleat their approval with their votes

LINK: The Pedo-Joe White House used this day to politicize the worst terrorist attack in American history and declare war on you. Chuck Todd was a setup man and compared Republicans to terrorists and Commie La Harris took the bait.

NBC News suggested Trump voters are a bigger threat than al Qaeda on 9/11. How did the vice president of the United States respond? That she will defend against all enemies, foreign and domestic. That was a declaration of war. Make no mistake, the Democratic Party, the media and obviously the FBI have designated the Republican Party as a terrorist group and believe it's their patriotic duty as Americans to extinguish the threat. How exactly voting for Donald Trump is a threat? Well, how is that more dangerous to the 9/11 hijackers? ISIS terror cells plotting to blow up the Brooklyn Bridge, the Democrats won't call them Islamic terrorists. But if you voted for Donald Trump and have a personal grievance, you're a fascist and Homeland Security's coming for you.

I remember during the Bush years when Democrats would howl at Republicans for, "politicizing 9/11" because they wore a little flag pin. Now, Democrats declared a war on terror against Republicans on the anniversary of 9/11. What makes you a terrorist again? Because you have personal grievances? Well, I have a personal grievance. Is that going to put me on a no-fly list?

Democrats gave her the job for those not paying attention.

Woke' Department of Defense equity chief writes anti-White posts: 'Exhausted with these white folx'​

The diversity chief at the Department of Defense has written children's books on defunding the police, BLM and White privilege​

Reactions: 30CAT
Did you support the Patriot Act?

If you are asking me I think I have made my feelings on Brennan, Clapper, and gang pretty clear and I have only shared a fraction of shit I know. I have also gone out of the way to encourage people to be critical but use your heads.

not
If you are asking me I think I have made my feelings on Brennan, Clapper, and gang pretty clear and I have only shared a fraction of shit I know. I have also gone out of the way to encourage people to be critical but use your heads.
not you specifically, anyone that can now see the fact that the war on terror is now being pointed at them
just pointing out it was mostly republicans that gave the federal government the ability to do that

not

not you specifically, anyone that can now see the fact that the war on terror is now being pointed at them
just pointing out it was mostly republicans that gave the federal government the ability to do that

Republicans and Democrats and now the New Democrat Party is taking it to a whole new level. There are evil people that need hunted. However yes giving up privacy for security was not smart. Tech companies also spying on you.

Republicans and Democrats and now the New Democrat Party is taking it to a whole new level. There are evil people that need hunted. However yes giving up privacy for security was not smart. Tech companies also spying on you.

Of course! you give them the gun they will put a couple of mods on it, new sights, add a bigger clip, make sure the grip is comfortable in their hand, add a ****ing rocket launcher to it.... then point it at you

Of course! you give them the gun they will put a couple of mods on it, new sights, add a bigger clip, make sure the grip is comfortable in their hand, add a ****ing rocket launcher to it.... then point it at you

Social Engineering. The far left is way ahead on it but people are starting to wake up.

I told you it doesn't end with Trump. These tyrants can't be allowed to control our institutions.

We need a convention of the states in such a bad way . I believe it will be the only way to stop a civil war .
I could be wrong. But I believe at the very least term limits on both houses & a mandate balanced federal budget would come out of it . & a big dream come true would do away with foreign lobbyists.

So according to Biden and his leftist whore mongers. There is only 1 party system in America. The Liberal Leftist Democratic Communist Party.

Reactions: Gunny46
So according to Biden and his leftist whore mongers. There is only 1 party system in America. The Liberal Leftist Democratic Communist Party.

For the Bernie Bros. You're getting played. China is fvcking this cat. They only get to hold the tail.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUALLEN
:mad:

Twitter whistleblower reveals employees concerned China agent could collect user data​

Obviously this has to be approved from the top. Not because they wanted to. Pissing off Marines usually not a good strategy in the long run. Must have been a tough pill to swallow.

SEALS also pushed back hard.

Marine Corps rescinds penalties for service members seeking COVID vax religious accommodations​

New guidance comes after Fox News Digital report that Navy also rolling back penalties​

I was doxed by a federal employee on this site.

I filed a complaint with that employees IG.

I was doxed by a federal employee on this site.

I filed a complaint with that employees IG.

If he worked for the IRS hopefully he got fired.

I had an idiot hack my phone once not understanding the lack of security was intentional. Sometimes really smart people do really dumb shit. When you have been reading the board as long as we have. You know certain individuals can't help themselves. I'll leave it at that.

Last edited:
Reactions: roadtrasheer
Three years ago, candidate Joe Biden boldly predicted Republicans would have an “epiphany,” free themselves from the shackles of the far-right and work cooperatively with Democrats toward consensus.

Some Republicans say Biden is grasping for a political strategy. “The president’s desperate,” said Sen. John Kennedy, R-La. “His poll numbers, particularly among independents, are on a journey to the center of the earth. And I think they’re trying to change the narrative.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT