ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats can't win unless they cheat

atlkvb

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Jul 9, 2004
Here in suburban Atlanta's Cobb county which has been trending Democrat from Republican based on recent polling, over a 1,000 mail in ballots were not sent out after requests were sent in. It's being blamed on "new employees" who didn't follow procedures, but it's only in Democrat run election boards which Cobb county's now is, that you hear of these types of screw ups!

excerpt:
“Hundreds of eligible Cobb County voters did everything right and yet find themselves on the brink of total disenfranchisement because they were never mailed their absentee ballots, as is required under Georgia law,” said Jonathan Topaz, an attorney for the American Civil Liberties Union’s Voting Rights Project.

They are already claiming election fraud because they are going to get trounced. The left is so predictable.

Tomorrow night I will be celebrating in my boat due to the expected flood of lefty tears.

Reactions: WVU82 and atlkvb
They are already claiming election fraud because they are going to get trounced. The left is so predictable.

Tomorrow night I will be celebrating in my boat due to the expected flood of lefty tears.
Yeah, they're setting it up to complain about "voter fraud" or "intimidation" or "malfunctioning of machines" or "lost ballots"...whatever they have to do to delay the counts, and find the number of votes they need in close contests for Democrats to eek out wins.

They can't win unless they can cheat, but they can't cheat if it isn't close. We need to bury them.

bafaf92322c3ae34.jpeg

If the Dems are prevented from cheating or caught cheating and they lose, expect rioting and looting.
Then if the rioters and looters are arrested expect Dems to claim that’s proof of the end of democracy.
It’s all very predictable if you follow how the Dem mob mentality works.

Reactions: WVU82
ADVERTISEMENT