ADVERTISEMENT

Democrat Nutjob Loses Then Threatens...

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
Democratic Rep. Cori Bush of Missouri used her concession speech this week to blast the nation's largest pro-Israel group, warning them to "be afraid."

Bush — who lost her primary election this week to a pro-Israel Democratic rival financially backed by the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) — warned that the group's influence on the election has "radicalized" her.

Bush called out AIPAC in her concession speech — "All they did is radicalize me, so they need to be afraid," she said.

"AIPAC, I'm coming to tear your kingdom down," Bush declared. "And let me put all of these corporations on notice, I'm coming after you too!"

Democratic Rep. Cori Bush of Missouri used her concession speech this week to blast the nation's largest pro-Israel group, warning them to "be afraid."

Bush — who lost her primary election this week to a pro-Israel Democratic rival financially backed by the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) — warned that the group's influence on the election has "radicalized" her.

Bush called out AIPAC in her concession speech — "All they did is radicalize me, so they need to be afraid," she said.

"AIPAC, I'm coming to tear your kingdom down," Bush declared. "And let me put all of these corporations on notice, I'm coming after you too!"
Batshit crazy is acting batshit crazy? That’s weird.

• Haha
Reactions: Gunny46
This isn't a threat to Pro Isarel supporters. Shit I support Isarel but I don't support Progressive Jewish causes.

She's talking to the United States. More importantly she's talking to Jews and Christians.

She supports Harris and Walz policies. Missouri told her to go sit down and shut up.

Be afraid': Bush threatens pro-Israel group in bizarre rant after wide-margin loss​

This isn't a threat to Pro Isarel supporters. Shit I support Isarel but I don't support Progressive Jewish causes.

She's talking to the United States. More importantly she's talking to Jews and Christians.

She supports Harris and Walz policies. Missouri told her to go sit down and shut up.

Be afraid': Bush threatens pro-Israel group in bizarre rant after wide-margin loss​

She sounds like an insurrectionist. Where’s Garland?

Reactions: Gunny46
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT