ADVERTISEMENT

Dem spending spree projected to hurt Manchin's own state hard

My lay down yard was in st Mary's off rt 2 . Been in NJ since I left that job . Seriously doubt I get back on either one of those jobs .
That sucks. I know at one point they were bussing pipeline crew from hotels in Brdgeport out to job sites every day and then when Biden won it all came to a screeching halt. By then I had moved over to a job with a consultant to the DOH.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
That sucks. I know at one point they were bussing pipeline crew from hotels in Brdgeport out to job sites every day and then when Biden won it all came to a screeching halt. By then I had moved over to a job with a consultant to the DOH.
I avoided that spread of the job like a plague. Had to many family members on it . I lived 5 miles from the yard in st.marys. not often a pipeliner is home .

Well his wife was head of the state BOE and they wrote the order for schools to purchase epi pens statewide. Doubt it was coincidental.
Well, one could make the argument that anyplace where children are in large numbers, there should be an epi pen. Kids in my sons class put peanut butter on his drink knowing he was anaphylatic to peanuts.

U.S. Senator Joe Manchin has, “secured a commitment,” from President Joe Biden, Leader Chuck Schumer and Speaker Nancy Pelosi to allow the Mountain Valley Pipeline (MVP) to be completed.
All in the paper here in roanoke.

The pipeline is 94% complete. Why in the world would he have to give away the house to grant completion for something that would have been completed after Nov?
It's not getting completed here near Roanoke. The staging ground for the pipeline is right down 460 from the regional jail about a mile or so. It's stuck here forever, to be honest. Only way to get it finished is to move jurisdiction.

There are two significant pipelines from WV to the south via Virginia. There is the MVP pipeline referenced here and the Atlantic Coast Pipeline. Not sure the status of both but both have been attacked politically and legally by the friends of Saudi Arabia.
MVP is stuck and I don't see it being finished unless a different court is allowed to hear case.

Maybe the US can stop importing your rubber dildos from China and get back to America fisting?
FIFY
It's not getting completed here near Roanoke. The staging ground for the pipeline is right down 460 from the regional jail about a mile or so. It's stuck here forever, to be honest. Only way to get it finished is to move jurisdiction.
So how are the Dim's going to finish this?

Well, one could make the argument that anyplace where children are in large numbers, there should be an epi pen. Kids in my sons class put peanut butter on his drink knowing he was anaphylatic to peanuts.
I don't have an issue with them having epipens at schools. It is a conflict of Interest for the state to require the one manufactured by her daughters company.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Best part is this bill increases inflation.

Just dumb.
Through 2024. Thereafter it is supposed to reduce inflation according to the Wharton School. They also said through the course of its implementation, the IRA's affect on inflation is statistically indistinguishable from zero.

I don't have an issue with them having epipens at schools. It is a conflict of Interest for the state to require the one manufactured by her daughters company.
They have (had) a patent on the technology. Not sure there was a work around.

Reactions: Airport
Through 2024. Thereafter it is supposed to reduce inflation according to the Wharton School. They also said through the course of its implementation, the IRA's affect on inflation is statistically indistinguishable from zero.
Does it factor in more social spending which will offset the deficit reductions?

Yeah and that is all probably true. I just have a problem with them pushing this bill as if it is going to help the one big thing hurting our economy right now when in reality is is just more taxes and more spending with no actual relief on the thing it claims to address, inflation.

They have (had) a patent on the technology. Not sure there was a work around.
The work around is for her to not be involved in the process at all. It's not the first time govt has faced this type of conflict and the correct resolution is to remove yourself from that decision process.

The work around is for her to not be involved in the process at all. It's not the first time govt has faced this type of conflict and the correct resolution is to remove yourself from that decision process.
It's how govt has operated since govt was started

Yeah and that is all probably true. I just have a problem with them pushing this bill as if it is going to help the one big thing hurting our economy right now when in reality is is just more taxes and more spending with no actual relief on the thing it claims to address, inflation.
It increases taxes on just about every tax payer with little or no affect on inflation, GDF, or national debt. But Big Green will get theirs.

Bad link. I already know the answer. It's no! Just more gov. spending on top of more gov. spending. I watched the Fox News interview with Manchin. He's not as coy as he thinks he is.
Works now.

ADVERTISEMENT