ADVERTISEMENT

Deion Sanders already impacting CU recruiting

While WVU sat on Brown and posters ridiculed the idea of Sanders being hired to replace Brown, here is the major impact he is already having on Colorado recruiting:

Top 2022 recruit Travis Hunter follows Deion Sanders, transfers to Colorado https://sports.yahoo.com/top-2022-recruit-travis-hunter-163446521.html

I don't recall anyone ridiculing Sanders. Just another made up issue by you.

Sanders would never have agreed to come to WVU. And you know it.

Let's wait for him to start winning before you name him hall of fame coach and future NFL great one as a coach.

He recruited him at Jackson State. He didn't recruit him to Colorado. The kid followed him like a horny teen.

Composite rankings (247) Sanders (months in) ALREADY has CU ahead of WVU :

Colorado

Colorado

24 Commits

• 1 5 star
  • 3 4 stars

vs. Brown 5 years in

West Virginia

West Virginia

22 Commits

• 0 5 stars
  • 3 4 stars

Go ****ing cheer for Colorado dumbass. Quit posting here at the WVU message page you freaking twit.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
Will be interesting to see how coach Sanders does at CU over his time there as opposed to how low WVU has fallen under Brown.

He was actually left a bare cupboard. What will Browns lickers- many of whom protested even the suggestion of Sanders replacing Brown have to say if/when he has a rapid turnaround there?

Here you go again making shit up. NOBODY on this board to my knowledge has ever protested hiring Deion to coach WVU. Nobody. Where do you come up with this stuff? I hope Sanders does great at Colorado. I’m with WVUAllen, it’s doubtful Sanders would’ve come to WVU. He was asked about Wisconsin once and he said they actually tried recruiting him out of high school back in the 80’s. His response was “Wisconsin?? Hell no. It’s too damn cold. Nobody wants to go to Wisconsin”. So I’m pretty certain he would not come to Morgantown to coach.
Ah yes the fake “ no one ever did that” bs. Yes actually they did- your ego aside, as though you have knowledge of every post on the board - lol. And there is a bigger world of WVU fanbase than just this board. Obviously you and your loser ilk see yourself in that statement or wouldn’t be protesting so much anyway. Second, did WVU HIRE Sanders or even offer him, or decide that keeping loser Brown was best, cause he was put in such a difficult situation and 5-7 is such a great accomplishment at poor lil ol developmental program WVU?

Sanders wasn’t asked so no one really cares what you “think” he would or wouldn’t have done. As for Cold, LOL! Yeah, Boulder CO is a warm weather area.

Ah yes the fake “ no one ever did that” bs. Yes actually they did- your ego aside, as though you have knowledge of every post on the board - lol. And there is a bigger world of WVU fanbase than just this board. Obviously you and your loser ilk see yourself in that statement or wouldn’t be protesting so much anyway. Second, did WVU HIRE Sanders or even offer him, or decide that keeping loser Brown was best, cause he was put in such a difficult situation and 5-7 is such a great accomplishment at poor lil ol developmental program WVU?

Sanders wasn’t asked so no one really cares what you “think” he would or wouldn’t have done. As for Cold, LOL! Yeah, Boulder CO is a warm weather area.
I know I’ve asked before, are you autistic? Legit concern and question. Are you? You really struggle following details and you become fixated and very extremely emotional over things. This has been explained to you over and over again. It made no sense firing Brown that late and that close to signing day. It also didn’t make financial sense to pay 20 million in buyouts when there was nobody really available as HC. Deion may turn out as a legendary P5 HC. He also may be a bust. We don’t know. You certainly don’t know. And Deion doesn’t know. He has no experience as a HC at this level or anywhere other than Jackson State. And finally, who the fvck was supposed to make the hire? We didn’t have an AD! Name another school with a HC change that hired a new HC before replacing their AD in the same time period. The advantages of retaining Brown 1 more year far outweighed replacing him.

For the last damn time. Read again. 1 more year of Brown allows WVU….
1.) Reduced buyout
2.) New AD with time to evaluate decision.
3.) Better selection of HC’s available

I know I’ve asked before, are you autistic? Legit concern and question. Are you? You really struggle following details and you become fixated and very extremely emotional over things. This has been explained to you over and over again. It made no sense firing Brown that late and that close to signing day. It also didn’t make financial sense to pay 20 million in buyouts when there was nobody really available as HC. Deion may turn out as a legendary P5 HC. He also may be a bust. We don’t know. You certainly don’t know. And Deion doesn’t know. He has no experience as a HC at this level or anywhere other than Jackson State. And finally, who the fvck was supposed to make the hire? We didn’t have an AD! Name another school with a HC change that hired a new HC before replacing their AD in the same time period. The advantages of retaining Brown 1 more year far outweighed replacing him.

For the last damn time. Read again. 1 more year of Brown allows WVU….
1.) Reduced buyout
2.) New AD with time to evaluate decision.
3.) Better selection of HC’s available
Ah yes, now reverting to the troll tactic of PERSONAL ATTACK because you can't discuss the facts. Pretending there is something wrong with the MESSENGER, while ignoring that the actual problem is the truth of the MESSAGE--that Neal Brown was retained and Deion Sanders wasn't considered, people pretending to be WVU fans immediately shunned him (think we all know why) while PRAISING and DEFENDING a known LOSER that has brought WVU football down to levels WVU hasn't seen in nearly 50 years.

Already, Deion Sanders has surpassed what you lickers pretend is a strength of Neal Brown (creating imaginary "best ever recruiting" stories to pretend everything he has accomplished isn't bad for WVU--but it has been.) Brown had no experience as HC except at G5 Troy and has failed miserably at WVU while you attack Deion Sanders who WON and brought in actual fantastic recruits to a previously down FCS school, and has now surpassed Brown at a very down P5 school in Colorado, where Sanders was actually left a bare cupboard unlike the one you lickers pretend existed for Brown at WVU in one of your many excuses for his failures. But hey, why so much protest, didn't you just write: "Here you go again making shit up. NOBODY on this board to my knowledge has ever protested hiring Deion to coach WVU.," Literally before you once again started protesting WVU even considering hiring Sanders due to your imaginary excuses? You lickers can't even keep your fake stories straight so should probably just stop trying to defend your hero Brown.

Last edited:
Bucky you must lead a terrible miserable life! You get angry at everything! No matter what is said you are mad! Just leave dude! Go root for Holgy at Houston or Deion at Colorado!

If you had any intelligence I would think you are an AI bot planted here to keep things stirred up!

Now I realize you are a sad human being who lives his life behind a keyboard and is just truly a miserable, decrepit, sad little human!

I feel sorry for you and I hope you find happiness somewhere cause I cannot imagine someone letting their life be ruined by a sport that is going downhill so fast people are actually going to stop watching because only a few teams are relevant!

Merry Christmas and I hope your new year brings you to a new team, a new hope and a new board!

Bucky you must lead a terrible miserable life! You get angry at everything! No matter what is said you are mad! Just leave dude! Go root for Holgy at Houston or Deion at Colorado!

If you had any intelligence I would think you are an AI bot planted here to keep things stirred up!

Now I realize you are a sad human being who lives his life behind a keyboard and is just truly a miserable, decrepit, sad little human!

I feel sorry for you and I hope you find happiness somewhere cause I cannot imagine someone letting their life be ruined by a sport that is going downhill so fast people are actually going to stop watching because only a few teams are relevant!

Merry Christmas and I hope your new year brings you to a new team, a new hope and a new board!
Lol - I “get angry at everything” while you lickers freak out at every post I make, personally attack me and try to derail every thread. I think every honest person reading these threads knows who is angry and are staring directly at trolls like yourself. And you are angry because you can’t argue and excuse away the facts you want the WVU fanbase to ignore. Better idea, why don’t all of you leave and stop trying to control every thought on the board that doesn’t go along with your bot agenda and messaging Of everything is good and oh, send more money?

You should feel sorry for yourself because you are living a lie.

I don’t and won’t lick so lie number one from you! I don’t get mad at threads and people who post them! Lie number two! Don’t see why you are still here! You hate everything and everyone!

You really are a sad little person! I pity you for being so caught up in something that you are always angry at everything! In the grand scheme of things, this really does not matter! It is how you treat others and how you deal with others!

Your hate in all things everything is so evident and sad! I did not attack you at all, just pointed out really evident issues you have! I truly believe you should seek some real help or go to another board where you can find peace!

Spending the rest of your life on a message board hating everyone and everything is just a horrible way for you to go through life!

God bless you and Merry Christmas! I hope you find peace somewhere in life!

I don’t and won’t lick so lie number one from you! I don’t get mad at threads and people who post them! Lie number two! Don’t see why you are still here! You hate everything and everyone!

You really are a sad little person! I pity you for being so caught up in something that you are always angry at everything! In the grand scheme of things, this really does not matter! It is how you treat others and how you deal with others!

Your hate in all things everything is so evident and sad! I did not attack you at all, just pointed out really evident issues you have! I truly believe you should seek some real help or go to another board where you can find peace!

Spending the rest of your life on a message board hating everyone and everything is just a horrible way for you to go through life!

God bless you and Merry Christmas! I hope you find peace somewhere in life!
Lol you don’t get mad at threads- yet are wasting everyone’s time spewing hate and anger towards me for discussing a subject you don’t want to be discussed on a message board for discussion of exactly the sort of things I am discussing.

Very odd and troubled behavior.

What stake do you have in attacking a poster for discussing matters of WVU football on a WVU message board?

Why do you and your troll ilk waste time trying to attack me rather than discussing the subject of the thread?

It’s clear you know what I am saying is true, others will read what I wrote and you are severely distressed that anyone would see and understand what I wrote.

You are most likely a bot switching online personas, or a severely troubled individual with narcissistic sociopathic issues that need to be addressed immediately. Get reprogrammed or get help if you are real.

In the meantime WVU has a severe problem at HC. How many Deion Sander’s will be passed over while WVU football suffers under Neal Brown?

Last edited:
Ah yes, now reverting to the troll tactic of PERSONAL ATTACK because you can't discuss the facts. Pretending there is something wrong with the MESSENGER, while ignoring that the actual problem is the truth of the MESSAGE--that Neal Brown was retained and Deion Sanders wasn't considered, people pretending to be WVU fans immediately shunned him (think we all know why) while PRAISING and DEFENDING a known LOSER that has brought WVU football down to levels WVU hasn't seen in nearly 50 years.

Already, Deion Sanders has surpassed what you lickers pretend is a strength of Neal Brown (creating imaginary "best ever recruiting" stories to pretend everything he has accomplished isn't bad for WVU--but it has been.) Brown had no experience as HC except at G5 Troy and has failed miserably at WVU while you attack Deion Sanders who WON and brought in actual fantastic recruits to a previously down FCS school, and has now surpassed Brown at a very down P5 school in Colorado, where Sanders was actually left a bare cupboard unlike the one you lickers pretend existed for Brown at WVU in one of your many excuses for his failures. But hey, why so much protest, didn't you just write: "Here you go again making shit up. NOBODY on this board to my knowledge has ever protested hiring Deion to coach WVU.," Literally before you once again started protesting WVU even considering hiring Sanders due to your imaginary excuses? You lickers can't even keep your fake stories straight so should probably just stop trying to defend your hero Brown.
Ok then, as a medical professional myself, I assume You’re autistic. I assume your family and friends already suspect it. I know the board does. Now get some medication to help.

Ok then, as a medical professional myself, I assume You’re autistic. I assume your family and friends already suspect it. I know the board does. Now get some medication to help.
As a medical professional with the same standing in the medical community or more than you myself, I diagnose you as a narcissistic, psychopathic troll. Every thinking person here sees it. It’s a really bad case and you need immediate help.

Now explain why you refuse to address the need for HC change at WVU and skipping over better options? Hint- it doesn’t have anything to do with this poster, but is a real issue in the real world affecting WVU football now, in the past and into the future.

As a medical professional with the same standing in the medical community or more than you myself, I diagnose you as a narcissistic, psychopathic troll. Every thinking person here sees it. It’s a really bad case and you need immediate help.

Now explain why you refuse to address the need for HC change at WVU and skipping over better options? Hint- it doesn’t have anything to do with this poster, but is a real issue in the real world affecting WVU football now, in the past and into the future.
As a non medical professional I diagnose you as a delusional low life Troll. Where did you get your credentials as a medical professional? Probably got it out of the cracker jack box in your mental health facility.

Considering Sanders wasn't asked why did you bring it up dumbass?

If you are a medical professional you would not be talking like an idiot.

For the 700th time Sanders would never come to West Virginia.

Merry Christmas. Hope you enjoyed your gift of attention today.

Sanders wasn’t asked. That’s the entire point that the blocked trolls pretend they don’t understand. WVU held onto the coach that has driven the program into the ground and let Sanders slip away to Colorado where he has already produced better recruiting results than Brown has over four plus seasons.

The question is why is WVU holding onto such a failed experiment while other schools move on when it becomes clear the coach on hand isn’t cutting it. Why did WVU Extend this coach when he had not produced a winning regular season? If he left so what, WVU would have been paid and moved on to a better coach.

Now WVU fans have to sit and wonder how many other Deion Sanders are going to be passed over while the program tanks?

Guess some of the Brown Clowns here missed this ( while they claimed I didn’t post it. Reading comprehension is not their strong suit)

Colorado

Colorado

24 Commits

• 1 5 star
  • 3 4 stars
vs. Brown 5 years in

West Virginia

West Virginia

22 Commits

• 0 5 stars
  • 3 4 stars

Highly emotional and fixated on the same subject despite facts to prove false. I bet you get highly upset if you don’t have your applesauce and nuggets on Wednesday evening at the group home at exactly 5pm. You keep confirming the diagnosis.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUALLEN and Euell
Sanders wasn’t asked. That’s the entire point that the blocked trolls pretend they don’t understand. WVU held onto the coach that has driven the program into the ground and let Sanders slip away to Colorado where he has already produced better recruiting results than Brown has over four plus seasons.

The question is why is WVU holding onto such a failed experiment while other schools move on when it becomes clear the coach on hand isn’t cutting it. Why did WVU Extend this coach when he had not produced a winning regular season? If he left so what, WVU would have been paid and moved on to a better coach.

Now WVU fans have to sit and wonder how many other Deion Sanders are going to be passed over while the program tanks?
Your point is obviously a failure. Could be because you're not a real WVU fan.

Reactions: Euell
Guess some of the Brown Clowns here missed this ( while they claimed I didn’t post it. Reading comprehension is not their strong suit)

Colorado

Colorado

24 Commits

• 1 5 star
  • 3 4 stars
vs. Brown 5 years in

West Virginia

West Virginia

22 Commits

• 0 5 stars
  • 3 4 stars

Guess Bucky missed this. The true rankings.

Again Bucky- seek help! This type of obsession is the suicidal issues that cause people to commit mass shootings, or knifings or cause people to drink massive amounts of Koolaid and kill themselves, and then kill themselves after!

You seriously need help man! Seek help now!

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Guess the sicko Brown Clowns missed these FACTS (247) as of Christmas Eve. Seek help for your Brown cultism.

2023 Overall Football Team Rankings​

RANK 25

Colorado

Colorado

27 Commits

• 1 5 star
  • 4 4 stars

RANK 41

West Virginia

West Virginia

22 Commits

• 0 5 stars
  • 3 4 stars

I mean facts are facts. I know the loony Brown Clowns don't believe in facts, but really.... get immediate help.

Bucky has a major stiffy as Colorado finally moved in front of WVU in recruiting with signing of a 5 star player. They are now 32 and WVU 34.

Bucky had an orgasm as soon as he saw it.

You know what Bucky if it makes you happy and horny then go right ahead whack that thing.

On this board we are WVU fans. I cheer for WVU. if you don't like that fine. But I'm cheering for WVU. So take your shit and float elsewhere. WVU doesn't need frauds like you.

LET'S GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!

Merry Christmas.

Bucky has a major stiffy as Colorado finally moved in front of WVU in recruiting with signing of a 5 star player. They are now 32 and WVU 34.

Bucky had an orgasm as soon as he saw it.

You know what Bucky if it makes you happy and horny then go right ahead whack that thing.

On this board we are WVU fans. I cheer for WVU. if you don't like that fine. But I'm cheering for WVU. So take your shit and float elsewhere. WVU doesn't need frauds like you.

LET'S GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!

Merry Christmas.
3….2…..1……..”Why won’t WVU fire Brown?”….autistic Buckaineer

While the Brown Clowns toss meaningless barbs endlessly at me, WVU fans still wonder- how many Deion Sander’s will be passed over before WVU hires a competent HC? Cause Brown ain’t it. These loons have tossed out every imaginable excuse and even proclaimed ( without any supporting evidence of course). That Brown is the best recruiter ever ( he isn’t now and never has been for WVU.).

But really, who else will be passed over?

While the Brown Clowns toss meaningless barbs endlessly at me, WVU fans still wonder- how many Deion Sander’s will be passed over before WVU hires a competent HC? Cause Brown ain’t it. These loons have tossed out every imaginable excuse and even proclaimed ( without any supporting evidence of course). That Brown is the best recruiter ever ( he isn’t now and never has been for WVU.).

Who said Brown is the best recruiter ever?

LET'S GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!

Merry Christmas.

From what I’ve observed over the last few months is that almost all of those posting in this thread come off as mean, arrogant, vindictive and enjoy personally attacking another. It’s obvious a few just wait to pounce based on WHO posted, not what was posted. It gets so personal in every thread by the same 5 or 6 people. I hope you all aren’t like this in your real lives and that Christmas maybe warms your heart and ability to just leave the personal attacks out of it.

Reactions: spartansstink
From what I’ve observed over the last few months is that almost all of those posting in this thread come off as mean, arrogant, vindictive and enjoy personally attacking another. It’s obvious a few just wait to pounce based on WHO posted, not what was posted. It gets so personal in every thread by the same 5 or 6 people. I hope you all aren’t like this in your real lives and that Christmas maybe warms your heart and ability to just leave the personal attacks out of it.
As to my part, I posted information for the WVU fanbase to read and make their own opinion about. And then as usual, I'm attacked by board trolls. Since this board has no moderation that is all there is unfortunately. But I will reply to those personally attacking me, or to get the thread back on track. The trolls attacking me want you to pay attention to them and their derailing and not the subject of the thread. If you look at any and every time I post, the same 5 or 6 will be there personally attacking me and trying to derail whatever it is that is the subject at hand.

The WVU administration should probably take a look at this since their branding is all over this, yet it paints a ridiculous image of WVU athletics on a major college sports platform representing WVU that anyone can see including recruits.

Last edited:
As to my part, I posted information for the WVU fanbase to read and make their own opinion about. And then as usual, I'm attacked by board trolls. Since this board has no moderation that is all there is unfortunately. But I will reply to those personally attacking me, or to get the thread back on track. The trolls attacking me want you to pay attention to them and their derailing and not the subject of the thread. If you look at any and every time I post, the same 5 or 6 will be there personally attacking me and trying to derail whatever it is that is the subject at hand.

The WVU administration should probably take a look at this since their branding is all over this, yet it paints a ridiculous image of WVU athletics on a major college sports platform representing WVU that anyone can see including recruits.
Says the fake WVU fan who maligns everything about the Mountaineers because he is butt-hurt because he feels the coke-snorting, drunken, obnoxious, arrogant former head coach was treated unfairly. You are beyond laughable.

Go find Jesus. Merry Christmas.

LET'S GO MOUNTAINEERS!

LET'S GO MOUNTAINEERS!

ADVERTISEMENT