ADVERTISEMENT

December 29 2019

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
the little kinglet has not been the same since.......thousands of dollars of counceling.........all over a bunch of jars......well, not necessarily jars but the contents within

the little kinglet has not been the same since.......thousands of dollars of counceling.........all over a bunch of jars......well, not necessarily jars but the contents within
"Counceling?" Yep, goose-sh!t scooping was your intellectual ceiling. On December 30, 2023--much more recently than the pre-COVID era--souls were ripped and shat upon in Cleveland in WVU's Super Bowl loss, and even more recently on March 17, 2024 (dubbed the St. Patty's Day massacre), the baseball Buckeyes ran helmet head and his mountaingoats off of WVU's home field in a 15-run lambasting. Ever since WVU lost its Super Bowl and World Series, the hippie-lettuce lover has needed, "counceling." LMAO!

"Counceling?" Yep, goose-sh!t scooping was your intellectual ceiling. On December 30, 2023--much more recently than the pre-COVID era--souls were ripped and shat upon in Cleveland in WVU's Super Bowl loss, and even more recently on March 17, 2024 (dubbed the St. Patty's Day massacre), the baseball Buckeyes ran helmet head and his mountaingoats off of WVU's home field in a 15-run lambasting. Ever since WVU lost its Super Bowl and World Series, the hippie-lettuce lover has needed, "counceling." LMAO!
dance puppet dance

I've never met an intelligent or motivated pot head, but I saw plenty of them flunk out of college many years ago.

I've never met an intelligent or motivated pot head, but I saw plenty of them flunk out of college many years ago.
well you did when you met me....I did not flunk out...actually I did pretty well......I have NEVER chased an ambulance nor stolen internet from Sheetz

You're FOS about that. I don't partake myself, but I worked alongside pot smokers and have some relatives who smoke it and if they didn't tell you you'd never know. Lots of those people were intelligent and productive, not at all like you portray them................but then again you're FOS on a lot of subjects.

You're FOS about that. I don't partake myself, but I worked alongside pot smokers and have some relatives who smoke it and if they didn't tell you you'd never know. Lots of those people were intelligent and productive, not at all like you portray them................but then again you're FOS on a lot of subjects.
LOL at Gilmer Gomer defending pot heads. Make no mistake, I have enough civil libertarian in me that I'm fine with hippie lettuce being sold legally and the government taxing the sh!t out of it, but don't act as if it's a good thing to be a chronic user of it. I'm so deeply embedded in your empty skull that you'd argue with me about anything...LOL at pathetic you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT