ADVERTISEMENT

Death, Taxes, .....

Marine03

All-Conference
Sep 29, 2012
And a fall slide by WVU. Three of the most certain things in our world.

And Marshall laying an egg in Texas

Hell, I knew that was coming. The sooner we rid ourselves all things WVU related the better. Doc, Legg are nothing more than the late career version of Dirty Don Nehlen

And a fall slide by WVU. Three of the most certain things in our world.
are you saying that with a healthy Grier we would have lost Saturday?....he plays we win 30-20......and yes Ok will beat us but I said before the year 8-4........cmon man...you are letting your herd jealousy cloud your judgement

are you saying that with a healthy Grier we would have lost Saturday?....he plays we win 30-20......and yes Ok will beat us but I said before the year 8-4........cmon man...you are letting your herd jealousy cloud your judgement

Did you win? No stfu old man

WVU = the "Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda" National Champions! Yes, Texas would have beaten WVU, with or without Won't (Return to School) Grier. Teams that run the ball and stop the run almost always win, and Texas dominated WVU on the ground on both sides of the ball.

Predictable Don Nehlen went 0-2 vs. The Ohio State University, and was routed in each game. I enjoyed both games from the stands, and the second game, which was played in Morganhole in 1998, was particularly satisfying.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT