ADVERTISEMENT

Dead Voters’ Names Found on Vivek Ramaswamy’s Rhode Island Nomination Papers

Soaring Eagle 74

All-Conference
Jan 4, 2008
The state’s Board of Elections found an “unusually high” number of invalidated signatures, along with the names of several dead people.

More Republican election fraud.

Ramaswamy spokesperson Tricia McLaughlin told the Globe that one employee of Ground Game Political Solutions LLC, an Missouri-based outside vendor the campaign used to collect nomination signatures, intentionally used the names of deceased voters.

Last edited:
The state’s Board of Elections found an “unusually high” number of invalidated signatures, along with the names of several dead people.

More Republican election fraud.

Ramaswamy spokesperson Tricia McLaughlin told the Globe that one employee of Ground Game Political Solutions LLC, an Missouri-based outside vendor the campaign used to collect nomination signatures, intentionally used the names of deceased voters.
Each state needs to clean the voter rolls. I haven't lived in VA for 15 years and still get calls from Democrats asking for my support. Yes I used to register a Democrat. Haven't voted that way majority of the time for 20 years. Back when my emotions controlled my thoughts and accountability was not in me ...age and wisdom is a wonderful thing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT