ADVERTISEMENT

DB Gandy

All he did was throw a thread up when a kid was on an OV. He already knew what the verbal outcome was before the WVU OV. If he wanted to he could post about a 3rd of our targets. If Vernon and crew realized who he really was they’d be trying to engage with him. He’s wired and knows stuff so he was messing with a couple of handle. The reality is he gets beat up by his Pitt crew because he likes WVU. He’s a better WVU supporter than a lot of our so called Mountaineer brothers. But I get what you’re saying. Most of the crap on the free site is from his broth
This is the most desperate ploy to save a handle I've ever seen. This is beyond sad.

So, what you're saying is there is a roving clan of incestuous Jacobs family members all using the same free account? Isn't this a clear violation of the terms of policy for this site? Are King Coal and MichiganHerd also members of your incestuous family? They are the only ones who "like" your posts and we all must remember how important our HB like ratios are?

While you were busting Townes' chops for having 35 handles, and justifiably so, you now want us to believe that there are multiple Jacobs family members (in one post they are cousins, in another they are children), each with their own Blue Lot handle Greg has so graciously paid for, all using the same free handle? This is even worse than Townes' by a large margin.

I call BS.

Notice how every post was in first person, even switching back and forth between his supposed Lot account, until I embarrassed him. Then suddenly, he switches to third person and starts portraying himself as Cousin Eddie, a poor Mountaineer living in a ramshackle house who can barely keep his family fed, being rescued by the REAL richy-rich Greg who provides Blue Lot accounts but never a free one?

Next, the original Greg used the free account to start a flame thread about WVU recruiting. Then, backed out to let his incestuous family members carry on the conversation. All the while, in all his knowledge about the program, he somehow didn't know that within hours a better CB recruit was going to commit to WVU? When I broke that news and embarrassed him (again), an incestuous family member tries to convince everyone how "in the know" Greg is. Ha!

Oh, and (the original?) Greg is so in the know, that even Vernon, Keegan, et. al would defer to his knowledge! Yet, he can't even get it right on Wuhad. This is what you want us to believe?

He gets beat up by his Spitt crew because they see him for what he is - a lying, charlatan with a horrible personality. Pretty much the way most on here see him, too.

PS: That pretty much goes for his brother and the rest of his incestous family that he wants us to believe post on this site also.

Greg humiliated you fool. You didn’t think he bought us Lot accts and he proved that he did. These accts are actually Xmas gifts every year you moron. You’re just too much of a smackoff to realize the guy is wired in P5 on multiple levels and clients and connections in healthcare, higher ed and media just to name a few areas. Dude he has supported two Haitian kids so they can afford to go to school. You’re just some peasant that has zero life. It’s all good to hide behind a keyboard at night but you really are super toxic. As an all in WVU guy that misses very few games you make me embarrassed as a WV resident and WVU supporter. You’re a total embarrassment to WVU. He’s right about you. Enjoy the ignore list jerk.
No, Greg only humiliated himself. None of these Lot accounts has posted in this thread other than Greg's sole one. So Greg, are willing to spend a few hundred bucks in Lot accounts in a desperate attempt to save the now useless free Greg Jacobs account? Bet you aren't... there is no rescuing it now.

Greg goes to the doctor (obviously a psychiatrist to treat his multiple personality syndrome), can remember some of his former college professors' names, and watches CNN. That's the extent of his "wiredness" unless you account for the psychotropic drugs in his system (I'm giving you a way out Greg - you can claim you posted this garbage while being a drug addict. Maybe some will believe it).

Greg, I see those commercials all the time. It's like the cost of a cup of coffee. That hardly makes you Mother Theresa. Plus, I'd wager if those kids actually knew you, they'd send that money back.

Which incestuous clan member are you? Where would I find you sitting at a WVU game? I'll stop by and chat. With you being so poor you can't afford a $99 Lot account for yourself, yet somehow found a way to swindle your way into MPS, I'd have to say you're selling either your EBT or your psychotropic drugs to get there. Hey, I'm just here to help!

PS: Am I also on the ignore list? If not, how can I get on it? That way, I can continue to humiliate you at my leisure without you being able to try some feeble attempt at a gotcha anyway.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
This is the most desperate ploy to save a handle I've ever seen. This is beyond sad.

So, what you're saying is there is a roving clan of incestuous Jacobs family members all using the same free account? Isn't this a clear violation of the terms of policy for this site? Are King Coal and MichiganHerd also members of your incestuous family? They are the only ones who "like" your posts and we all must remember how important our HB like ratios are?

While you were busting Townes' chops for having 35 handles, and justifiably so, you now want us to believe that there are multiple Jacobs family members (in one post they are cousins, in another they are children), each with their own Blue Lot handle Greg has so graciously paid for, all using the same free handle? This is even worse than Townes' by a large margin.

I call BS.

Notice how every post was in first person, even switching back and forth between his supposed Lot account, until I embarrassed him. Then suddenly, he switches to third person and starts portraying himself as Cousin Eddie, a poor Mountaineer living in a ramshackle house who can barely keep his family fed, being rescued by the REAL richy-rich Greg who provides Blue Lot accounts but never a free one?

Next, the original Greg used the free account to start a flame thread about WVU recruiting. Then, backed out to let his incestuous family members carry on the conversation. All the while, in all his knowledge about the program, he somehow didn't know that within hours a better CB recruit was going to commit to WVU? When I broke that news and embarrassed him (again), an incestuous family member tries to convince everyone how "in the know" Greg is. Ha!

Oh, and (the original?) Greg is so in the know, that even Vernon, Keegan, et. al would defer to his knowledge! Yet, he can't even get it right on Wuhad. This is what you want us to believe?

He gets beat up by his Spitt crew because they see him for what he is - a lying, charlatan with a horrible personality. Pretty much the way most on here see him, too.

PS: That pretty much goes for his brother and the rest of his incestous family that he wants us to believe post on this site also.
This is exactly what I was thinking…

Then when he gets attacked he changes persons and takes on another role. It’s crazy that he calls out someone for having 1 person with 25 handles while he has 25 persons with 1 handle…

Reactions: spartansstink

Hey now. I'm not sure what your beef is with Greg Jacobs, as this thread doesn't interest me, nor will I bother to read it, but I'm a standalone poster. I don't even have a sister, so incest is not in the cards for me. I've probably been to more WVU athletic events than most that frequent this forum. Moved on to big leagues back in '97.

No sense allowing your beef with GJ to spread over to others, like myself. I'm legit, and if you pay attention, you can learn a lot from guys like myself, guys with vast knowledge of sports, recruiting, and even hot chicks if you're in need of advice. Simply ask.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Hey now. I'm not sure what your beef is with Greg Jacobs, as this thread doesn't interest me, nor will I bother to read it, but I'm a standalone poster. I don't even have a sister, so incest is not in the cards for me. I've probably been to more WVU athletic events than most that frequent this forum. Moved on to big leagues back in '97.

No sense allowing your beef with GJ to spread over to others, like myself. I'm legit, and if you pay attention, you can learn a lot from guys like myself, guys with vast knowledge of sports, recruiting, and even hot chicks if you're in need of advice. Simply ask.
First, you've read every word. Second, you've been an active participant all the way through including all your "likes" (why none at the end?). Third, you're no stand alone poster and now you're throwing your family under the bus. You're equally as guilty as Greg.
You've hitched your wagon to the "great" (your words) Greg Jacobs so you can go down with him too. I don't know nor care which incestuous family member you are. You're no daisy and bring nothing but strife to this board.

First, you've read every word. Second, you've been an active participant all the way through including all your "likes" (why none at the end?). Third, you're no stand alone poster and now you're throwing your family under the bus. You're equally as guilty as Greg.
You've hitched your wagon to the "great" (your words) Greg Jacobs so you can go down with him too. I don't know nor care which incestuous family member you are. You're no daisy and bring nothing but strife to this board.
Sounds like you're in need of a 'Lot Account'. I'll talk to the Great Greg Jacobs this afternoon, and see if he's willing to flip the bill for you. Wish we luck.

Don't bother. I don't need it.

Plus, I wouldn't want to take away the one he bought for you. He's going to be pretty pissed when he reads how you've thrown him under the bus. You may not get any likes from him anymore so you're going to need all the luck "we" can get (see, even this iteration can't get away from Freudian slips).

Anyways, say hi to the real Greg Jacobs. This afternoon he should be lucid enough to understand.

Don't bother. I don't need it.

Plus, I wouldn't want to take away the one he bought for you. He's going to be pretty pissed when he reads how you've thrown him under the bus. You may not get any likes from him anymore so you're going to need all the luck "we" can get (see, even this iteration can't get away from Freudian slips).

Anyways, say hi to the real Greg Jacobs. This afternoon he should be lucid enough to understand.
I don't have a 'lot account' bro, so no need to be concerned about me. GGJ can stand on his own two feet. I have to travel to Arkansas this afternoon, so I'll have to get back to this thread later this evening, if I'm called upon.

I call BS.

Keep me out of your little pi$$ing matches. You're easily the most verbose and boring poster on this board, so I don't want to waste time reading your posts.

Talking to the same person
He is using MichiganHerd to defend himself…Just like he will try to switch it up on his GregJacobs account

If you push it even further he will make the MichiganHerd account look like a complete cuck

No, Greg only humiliated himself. None of these Lot accounts has posted in this thread other than Greg's sole one. So Greg, are willing to spend a few hundred bucks in Lot accounts in a desperate attempt to save the now useless free Greg Jacobs account? Bet you aren't... there is no rescuing it now.

Greg goes to the doctor (obviously a psychiatrist to treat his multiple personality syndrome), can remember some of his former college professors' names, and watches CNN. That's the extent of his "wiredness" unless you account for the psychotropic drugs in his system (I'm giving you a way out Greg - you can claim you posted this garbage while being a drug addict. Maybe some will believe it).

Greg, I see those commercials all the time. It's like the cost of a cup of coffee. That hardly makes you Mother Theresa. Plus, I'd wager if those kids actually knew you, they'd send that money back.

Which incestuous clan member are you? Where would I find you sitting at a WVU game? I'll stop by and chat. With you being so poor you can't afford a $99 Lot account for yourself, yet somehow found a way to swindle your way into MPS, I'd have to say you're selling either your EBT or your psychotropic drugs to get there. Hey, I'm just here to help!

PS: Am I also on the ignore list? If not, how can I get on it? That way, I can continue to humiliate you at my leisure without you being able to try some feeble attempt at a gotcha anyway.

Man are you a tool. You got cliffs because I refuse to read your crap post. Craw back under your rock.

Reactions: KingCoal

I call BS.

Again cliffs please. This is hilarious 😂. You are triggered goofball.

We worry about you Greggy.

Don’t think there are 25 of you there. It is called multiple personality disorder.

Serious question

Do you change clothes when you change your personality?

• Haha
I love it when other members see bitchgregor, kingcoal and turdboy for what they really are.

Bitchgregors go to when he is made to look like an ass is "Its to long to read" Been doing that for years.

What an assclown.

I love it when other members see bitchgregor, kingcoal and turdboy for what they really are.

Bitchgregors go to when he is made to look like an ass is "Its to long to read" Been doing that for years.

What an assclown.
You're TrollVanZandt's cuckold is "what" you "really are." Have a terrible evening, night and morning on a message board all weekend, as usual, band nerd with zero friends.

• Haha
Funny! Yeah like 5 of us haha. For real.
Greg, have some dignity man. Pratt was just humoring you. Nobody believes this lie. Even your sycophants have graciously waved the white flag, having enough good sense not to follow you down this road.

I'll be generous. If you vow not to make any more flame posts on this board ever again I'll back off and leave this thread. That goes for you and all your incestuous family members. This thread can die a merciful death.

If not, its game on.

Whatya say? Deal or no deal?

Reactions: SeronimusPratt
You're TrollVanZandt's cuckold is "what" you "really are." Have a terrible evening, night and morning on a message board all weekend, as usual, band nerd with zero friends.
That's rich coming from the assclown that likes every post by bitchgregor and skyhawkball....who is the cuckold again?

Even better is being called a band nerd with no friends buy the guy that has never played an organized sport past the age of 13...checkers with your mom doesn't count.

• Wow
Reactions: SeronimusPratt
Greg, have some dignity man. Pratt was just humoring you. Nobody believes this lie. Even your sycophants have graciously waved the white flag, having enough good sense not to follow you down this road.

I'll be generous. If you vow not to make any more flame posts on this board ever again I'll back off and leave this thread. That goes for you and all your incestuous family members. This thread can die a merciful death.

If not, its game on.

bitchgregor can't leave this place...he needs us...and our attention way to much...it's really pathetic if you ask me.

If not, its game on.

Get a life and stop following Greg’s handle around you weirdo.

Note: You take time to right essays. I’ve needled you with 8 sec posts. I can do this for the next 3 yrs.

• Haha
Hey wait! There’s a new puppet in the basket turning Greg’s thread into a MEGA classic. The original MEGA handle has a new puppet 😂

Can we get this to 5 pages.

When Gandy

decommits
Enters then transfer portal
Never plays

Joke is on you puppet

Maybe WVU is right. Too busy playing checkers

Townes,

For a while now you've had to wear the badge of shame of the poster with the most fake handles. You've been ridiculed and heckled, even by yours truly, for having that distinction.

However, I can now say that albatross has been removed from around your neck. That sorry claim to shame now belongs to Greg Jacobs and his incestuous clan of fake personas.

Feel free to treat him accordingly.

• Haha
Get a life and stop following Greg’s handle around you weirdo.

Note: You take time to right essays. I’ve needled you with 8 sec posts. I can do this for the next 3 yrs.
Nope, but first I need to know which incestuous relative of Greg's I'm allegedly going to be humiliating from here on out?

bitchgregor can't leave this place...he needs us...and our attention way to much...it's really pathetic if you ask me.
I may decide to leave this thread and take up the attack on another at my leisure. He's such an easy mark it would be a shame to not continue my verbal parries in thread after thread instead of all at once. He's the gift that will keep on giving.

I may decide to leave this thread and take up the attack on another at my leisure. He's such an easy mark it would be a shame to not continue my verbal parries in thread after thread instead of all at once. He's the gift that will keep on giving.

Why leave the thread you POS geek? This is getting fun. I’ve used you like a ho on my way to yet another MEGA thread 😂. Stalk me pal. It will be a badge of honor. Come on fanboy give me another essay.

Townes,

For a while now you've had to wear the badge of shame of the poster with the most fake handles. You've been ridiculed and heckled, even by yours truly, for having that distinction.

However, I can now say that albatross has been removed from around your neck. That sorry claim to shame now belongs to Greg Jacobs and his incestuous clan of fake personas.

Feel free to treat him accordingly.
They‘re real people. Texass is fake handles. Are you seriously this stupid.

Have a good night geek. I’ll check back in tomorrow.

Why leave the thread you POS geek? This is getting fun. I’ve used you like a ho on my way to yet another MEGA thread 😂. Stalk me pal. It will be a badge of honor. Come on fanboy give me another essay.
See spartanstink....told you he was too stupid to realize it.

Make it a MEGA Thread

I will take that chance
Majority of players who attend Pitt suck anyway

Betting against Gandy

They‘re real people. Texass is fake handles. Are you seriously this stupid.

Have a good night geek. I’ll check back in tomorrow.
You're the new Texass and will be treated accordingly. Which incestuous family member will I be humiliating next?

Congratulations to the Great Greg Jacobs on his latest masterpiece. Pure gold mega thread by the original king of mega threads. Dude is royalty here, the straw that stirs the drink.

Who is this weirdo stinks handle? Seems he's in the deep end of the pool and well over his head. Needs a lot subscription. Stinks, send me your information and I'll cut you a check.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT