ADVERTISEMENT

David Sills Is the True Star of Wvu

David Berkowitz

Freshman
Mar 27, 2018
David Sills is the one who should be getting the Heisman consideration and not Will Grier. David sills is a big fast Physical receiver. Sills has the ability to win jump balls and make catches in traffic. He has the best chance of being a star on the next level. Will Grier has small hands and isn't physically big enough to excel in the NFL. Grier will more than likely fake and injury to avoid playing against Texas and Oklahoma fearing that he may get his hands broken. Its pretty clear why Grier felt the need to take Ped's while he was out UF.

David Sills is the one who should be getting the Heisman consideration and not Will Grier. David sills is a big fast Physical receiver. Sills has the ability to win jump balls and make catches in traffic. He has the best chance of being a star on the next level. Will Grier has small hands and isn't physically big enough to excel in the NFL. Grier will more than likely fake and injury to avoid playing against Texas and Oklahoma fearing that he may get his hands broken. Its pretty clear why Grier felt the need to take Ped's while he was out UF.
So far you're posting on a level of two on a scale of 10, here's to you getting to at least a five before we get tired of you. [cheers]

If screen names kind of represent heroes, at least subconsciously, is it surprising that most of the trolls on this board have some of the sleaziest examples of humanity for theirs?

Anyone who knows anything about football knows that Will Grier is the glue that holds WVU together. When Grier was hurt last season, WVU went 0-3 even though Sills still was playing.

Sills is incredibly value to WVU. But Grier is even more valuable.

And the great strength of this team is the team concept. In watching a replay of the Kansas State game I was struck how 4 or 5 Mountaineeers regularly were nearer to the K-State ballcarrier than any other Wildcat player.

The defense swarms. They are smaller but they play bigger than the other guys.

And, lest we forget, WVU has not let any team get closer than 26 points less than the Mountaineers' final points. I know Tennessee, Youngstown and, this year, Kansas State are not the cream of the crop and I know that the final four games for WVU will be a brutal gauntlet to go through (Texas, TCU, Oklahoma State and Oklahoma and maybe Oklahoma again).

If WVU goes undefeated it will be in the national playoffs. Period.

But there's still a LOT of football to be played. I like what I see so far. With glitches, but those tend to go away as the season progresses and experience helps the players get better.

M agnificent Grier passes shredded Tennessee, 40-14

O verhelmed drenched Youngstown, 52-17

U nable to play North Carolina State because of Hurricane Florence

N asty defense against Kansas State, 35-6

T errorize Texas Tech

A nnihilate Kansas

I ncinerate Iowa State

N ail Baylor

E rectile dysfunction Texas

E lectrify TCU

R eam Oklahoma State

S laughter Oklahoma

Reactions: LAMountaineer
I see William Crest as the true catalyst that set this amazing season in motion. If we didn’t sign Crest we would have taken another QB in his class. It’s possible that QB might have actually managed to stick around and be a serviceable backup to Skylar and Trinkett. Now because we had more players beyond Chuggs at QB, Dana might not have gone after Grier the way he did and we don’t land him. Without Grier, Spavital never comes to WVU, and without Spavital it’s possible Allison and Haskins never come over from Miami. With either Chuggs or the guy we signed instead of Crest at QB we go back to being an average Air Raid team that runs the ball way more than other air raid teams. We flounder to a few 7/6 seasons in a row and Dana is eventually let go. In conclusion William Crest is the only reason Dana still has a Job. Kappa.

I see William Crest as the true catalyst that set this amazing season in motion. If we didn’t sign Crest we would have taken another QB in his class. It’s possible that QB might have actually managed to stick around and be a serviceable backup to Skylar and Trinkett. Now because we had more players beyond Chuggs at QB, Dana might not have gone after Grier the way he did and we don’t land him. Without Grier, Spavital never comes to WVU, and without Spavital it’s possible Allison and Haskins never come over from Miami. With either Chuggs or the guy we signed instead of Crest at QB we go back to being an average Air Raid team that runs the ball way more than other air raid teams. We flounder to a few 7/6 seasons in a row and Dana is eventually let go. In conclusion William Crest is the only reason Dana still has a Job. Kappa.
And with that I'm having my first drink of the day.

Reactions: LAMountaineer
David Sills on MNF You Got Mossed...his TD catch over KState defender in endzone got him #3.

Anyone who knows anything about football knows that Will Grier is the glue that holds WVU together. When Grier was hurt last season, WVU went 0-3 even though Sills still was playing.

Sills is incredibly value to WVU. But Grier is even more valuable.

And the great strength of this team is the team concept. In watching a replay of the Kansas State game I was struck how 4 or 5 Mountaineeers regularly were nearer to the K-State ballcarrier than any other Wildcat player.

The defense swarms. They are smaller but they play bigger than the other guys.

And, lest we forget, WVU has not let any team get closer than 26 points less than the Mountaineers' final points. I know Tennessee, Youngstown and, this year, Kansas State are not the cream of the crop and I know that the final four games for WVU will be a brutal gauntlet to go through (Texas, TCU, Oklahoma State and Oklahoma and maybe Oklahoma again).

If WVU goes undefeated it will be in the national playoffs. Period.

But there's still a LOT of football to be played. I like what I see so far. With glitches, but those tend to go away as the season progresses and experience helps the players get better.

M agnificent Grier passes shredded Tennessee, 40-14

O verhelmed drenched Youngstown, 52-17

U nable to play North Carolina State because of Hurricane Florence

N asty defense against Kansas State, 35-6

T errorize Texas Tech

A nnihilate Kansas

I ncinerate Iowa State

N ail Baylor

E rectile dysfunction Texas

E lectrify TCU

R eam Oklahoma State

S laughter Oklahoma
Will Grier would be nothing without David Stills. The team collapsed because it collapses's every year at the end of the season. Look at the schedule it will be no different this season.

got to have QB to get you the rock

maxresdefault.jpg

I’m actually deaf in both eyes my wife has left me and the kids are starving please someone help also these arguments are stupid and childish and shouldn’t exist

still5...come on cut junior a break. He is just trying to look cool to the children segment on the forum. Actually, he looks like a clown instead.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT