ADVERTISEMENT

Dana's 2019 Recruiting Class is Ranked #62

And your point is??? Its only June and 5 players. Let the bashing begin...lmao.

And your point is??? Its only June and 5 players. Let the bashing begin...lmao.
Absolutely agree.
It is absurd to even put out rankings this time of year, and more absurd/ridiculous/stupid to use such rubbish as something with which to bash Dana.

It is absurd to even put out rankings this time of year, and more absurd/ridiculous/stupid to use such rubbish as something with which to bash Dana.

I agree. Way to early to judge. Besides DH performs poorly enough on his performance results without digging for stuff lol.

Reactions: GoWVU
Hard to judg the recruiting stage at this point. Besides nobody knows if DH will even be here in 2019.

Last edited:
I can't believe this class hasn't filled out yet. I mean, we've only got seven and a half months until Signing Day....

Recruiting is going to end up in the same place it has for the last 15 years. DH will sign a class that ends up in the 30-50 range.

Reactions: GoWVU
So I guess you agree that DH hasn't done any better than BS or RR at recruiting regardless of bloated salary and hype? Good to see you are on board.

Agree 100%. In fact, recruiting has taken a minute step back(avg. class ranking) since DH took over.

The other day I did some research and wrote all of the average class rankings down. Since then, I have lost my paper but if my memory serves me correctly, from 2000-2011 WVU's avg class ranking was roughly 35. Under DH WVU's avg class rank is 39 and change.

I'd have to check that again to make sure I am correct but I'm 95% sure my numbers are right.

Reactions: Rootmaster
No shit Einstein. I stated as much. Try and keep up.
You stated they finish 30-50 in recruiting rankings, A-HOLE, and I'm simply stating that's where they actually finish in the on-field rankings (most years). You know, win 8, lose 5, and finish ranked 38th in the country by say, Sagarin or whomever.

You stated they finish 30-50 in recruiting rankings, A-HOLE, and I'm simply stating that's where they actually finish in the on-field rankings (most years). You know, win 8, lose 5, and finish ranked 38th in the country by say, Sagarin or whomever.

It's not my fault that you articulate your thoughts like a kindergarten student. Clarify next time instead of half assing your response and there won't be a misunderstanding.

But you are correct. Recruiting rankings absolutely translate to end of year rankings. Anybody who says otherwise, doesn't know a lick about college football.

Get off my lawn!!!

get-off-my-lawn-gif-17.gif

Reactions: Rootmaster
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT