ADVERTISEMENT

Dana sideline w JaJuan

Chazz Michael Michaels

All-Conference
Oct 19, 2009
anyone know why Dana was screaming at Jajuan after the Crawford fumble?
Hats off to team and McCoy for coming thru. I know offense and Sky made some mistakes but great accomplishment to win at Texas shorthanded. Lack of Shell had impact.

I'm sure it had to do with protecting the ball.

No f'n fumbles was probably a theme for the week of practice... ...and a certain RB always looks like he doesn't understand he's carrying a TD in his hands (for one team or the other).

I'm sure it had to do with protecting the ball.

No f'n fumbles was probably a theme for the week of practice... ...and a certain RB always looks like he doesn't understand he's carrying a TD in his hands (for one team or the other).

I think that you're probably on to it. It seemed like he should have wrapped up the ball sooner and gone down. He's just not a power runner and needs to quit acting like one at certain times.

I'd say it had more to do with McKoy not being in there and Crawford being in the game. It's usually the position coaches who sub in and out on the football field. That appeared to be one of those "conversations" between coaches where they weren't on the same page on personnel.

Reactions: JoePaEer
Seider seemed to be in very good spirits after the game. Dana was upset and went off it happens. He and Seider are just fine they both want to win badly and feel their team is better than it shows at times on offense. Seider deserves some serious Kudos for keeping his RBs on the field they are all banged up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT