ADVERTISEMENT

Dana possibly agreeing to new contract this week?

NCBuck

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
Kansas City, MO
Read in Clarksburg online paper this morning that Dana may be agreeing to a new contract that might be worth as much as 6 million in its final year this week. Anyone else heard anything?

Usually the rumor mill around the campus is in full speculation mode. But I've heard nothing worthwhile in regards to a possible conclusion on a new contract. Beside you know how rumors go, cannot rely on the sources.

It would be very beneficial if this were true, not only to kill rumors of DH looking around, but definitely for recruiting and making sure the commits stay with WVU.

...and it would help in completing this year's class. Without a doubt programs competing with us for recruits are using Holgorsen's uncertain status against us.

The local Oregon paper had a write up of 5 candidates and Dana was not mentioned....

I've heard that the man that calls the shots (Phil Knight) is wanting Greg Schiano as the next coach. Why, I haven't a clue, but that seems to be the current direction.

I heard Rich Rod to Oregon is a done deal. Some in Oregon say Doc Holiday has already signed a contract.

Reactions: countryroads89
It's a cover story for what is really going on. Same thing happend when RR was here. Alabama rumors covered real discussions with Mich.

Each situation was in a different year so the Alabama thing was not a cover-up for Michigan. I remember people tracking a plane from Morgantown to Tuscaloosa and it was verified by 3rd parties that RR was there. RR was your classic sleazeball.

No lol. Alabama was the year before.
you forgot your calling card

th

Read in Clarksburg online paper this morning that Dana may be agreeing to a new contract that might be worth as much as 6 million in its final year this week. Anyone else heard anything?

Link? - The Blue Lot already has info on this, but I'd be curious to see what was said about it in the Clarksburg paper. There was nothing I could find on the online edition of the Clarksburg Exponent about a new contract.

Link? - The Blue Lot already has info on this, but I'd be curious to see what was said about it in the Clarksburg paper. There was nothing I could find on the online edition of the Clarksburg Exponent about a new contract.
Didn't say new contract, just possibly coming to agreement this week which apparently is bogus information now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT