ADVERTISEMENT

Dana Definitely Wants Out

Delores Bickerman

Redshirting
Mar 22, 2007
Dana hates Morgantown and is so desperate that he will consider any offer. If he does not go to Houston, he has absolutely killed future recruiting by openly flirting with so many jobs.

Reactions: Rootmaster
Who wouldn't choose Houston over Morganhole?
Me. Had the chance to move to Houston, and went running back to Morgantown.

Houston is one of the worst places I've ever been. The disgusting Gulf heat and humidity, the smell of boiling piss, miles and miles of blazing concrete, sitting in nut to butt traffic for hours to travel 10 miles, roaches the size of pigeons, summer nights where the temp only gets down to 85..........
Oh, and they have no f**king idea what a pepperoni roll is.

Houston is one of the worst places I've ever been. The disgusting Gulf heat and humidity, the smell of boiling piss, miles and miles of blazing concrete, sitting in nut to butt traffic for hours to travel 10 miles, roaches the size of pigeons, summer nights where the temp only gets down to 85..........

Tell us how you really feel.

Don't be so insecure...
No place is perfect for everyone and there is no place that you won't find people fond of ..

Reactions: RAK
Delores, Dana loves Morgantown. He wouldn’t have stayed 9 years if he didn’t. Y’all keep pushing him out the door.

If he wants to leave, that's fine. I had high expectations for him, but it does turn out he really isn't a head coach. Or if he does stay as s head coach, he needs to delegate the coaching better. He also needs to understand that your going to be exciting with a dynamic offense. But when you scour 40. 50 points in multiple games and lose them, you should learn that you better start looking to build a defense to keep those leads and win those games. I wish him the best wherever he goes. I believe he has accomplished what he can here. There comes a time for both parties to go separate ways. I think we have reached that point.

This is the real deal straight from prominent people that know Dana in WV. Dana wants to win and stay at WVU in power 5 but he sucks and we need better. He knows he’s going to get fired and exposed badly. Houston is a step down loser school and program. Dana is a bad, terrible coach. Everybody knows it. Houston is desperate.

Morgantown is way better area than crime, thug Houston unless you like major huge metro area. Houston sucks. Dana can get away with snorting coke and running the whores more there.

This is the real deal straight from prominent people that know Dana in WV. Dana wants to win and stay at WVU in power 5 but he sucks and we need better. He knows he’s going to get fired and exposed badly. Houston is a step down loser school and program. Dana is a bad, terrible coach. Everybody knows it. Houston is desperate.

Morgantown is way better area than crime, thug Houston unless you like major huge metro area. Houston sucks. Dana can get away with snorting coke and running the whores more there.

Dana isn’t married and can do what he wants, he likes it here no matter what any of you think and you can say I’m wrong all you want but I know big boosters at a certain sec program with whom he is close with that say he says it’s just so hard to recruit here. I heard that last year not this one. With that said I believe he moves on because he sees a down year next year as other posters have said and will get canned next year. Time will tell with who we get to coach if we make out or not...i think he’s an excellent offensive mind he has moved to much more of a modern day nfl offense that uses 11 and 12 personnel to help the d. The only way we do better is if someone can recruit the heck out of the east coast

I know Dana Holgersen...
We have drinks together every Thursday night after Golf.
He confines in me because I am great. He says he really wants the Pitt job because like me Pitt is at the top.
I guess he believes moving from WVU to Pitt isn't smart so he will go to Houston first.

Dana isn’t married and can do what he wants, he likes it here no matter what any of you think and you can say I’m wrong all you want but I know big boosters at a certain sec program with whom he is close with that say he says it’s just so hard to recruit here. I heard that last year not this one. With that said I believe he moves on because he sees a down year next year as other posters have said and will get canned next year. Time will tell with who we get to coach if we make out or not...i think he’s an excellent offensive mind he has moved to much more of a modern day nfl offense that uses 11 and 12 personnel to help the d. The only way we do better is if someone can recruit the heck out of the east coast
Maybe he just isn't that great of a recruiter. His history of developing quarterbacks is terrible and defensive linemen aren't beating down the doors to play in a 3-3-5 defense .

I know Dana Holgersen...
We have drinks together every Thursday night after Golf.
He confines in me because I am great. He says he really wants the Pitt job because like me Pitt is at the top.
I guess he believes moving from WVU to Pitt isn't smart so he will go to Houston first.

What else does he confine in you?

Reactions: 98999
It's not the offense that's been the problem it's the defense! Rather he recruiter them or got transfers we have had decent QBs. I'd like to keep Dana but make him fire Gibson and get a different defense in here.

Reactions: wvuredhead
Maybe he just isn't that great of a recruiter. His history of developing quarterbacks is terrible and defensive linemen aren't beating down the doors to play in a 3-3-5 defense .

I agree. That’s why i think the next coach better be able to recruit. Look at James Franklin at Penn State his fellow coaches always vote him as most overrated xo’s coach but the dude can recruit

Reactions: mountaineerman62

Back safe home with mommy. Ain't that sweet! Does she still tuck you in?

You make a good case. We are going to be bad next year, Dana knows that, WV is a tough sell
Plus we have but a few D1 prospects, there are more Dl players in Houston than our entire state.
It's about the Money, he can go and guarantee 5 year
I agree. That’s why i think the next coach better be able to recruit. Look at James Franklin at Penn State his fellow coaches always vote him as most overrated xo’s coach but the dude can recruit

Pennsylvania high school football

You make a good case. We are going to be bad next year, Dana knows that, WV is a tough sell
Plus we have but a few D1 prospects, there are more Dl players in Houston than our entire state.
It's about the Money, he can go and guarantee 5 year

Pennsylvania high school football

He did it at Vandy too just knows how to recruit...

It looks like Greggy created a slew of sockpuppets to take up the slack if he ever got booted? Still can't spell and he sure does smell, that's our Greggy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT