ADVERTISEMENT

Dan Crenshaw is a piece of shit...

I don't care for Crenshaw as a politician but Gallagher needs to let it go. He's very fortunate to end up with the end results he got. He should have been pulled off the battlefield for PTSD and Combat Fatigue sooner. That was failure by his Command. I'm glad it worked out for him and I hope he is able to find some peace. At the end of day Trump as Commander in Chief showed compassion and mercy for a warrior. Other than that the entire situation was a mess and a result of not winning wars faster in the beginning. Shit like this happens when you drag it out too long.

I don't care for Crenshaw as a politician but Gallagher needs to let it go. He's very fortunate to end up with the end results he got. He should have been pulled off the battlefield for PTSD and Combat Fatigue sooner. That was failure by his Command. I'm glad it worked out for him and I hope he is able to find some peace. At the end of day Trump as Commander in Chief showed compassion and mercy for a warrior. Other than that the entire situation was a mess and a result of not winning wars faster in the beginning. Shit like this happens when you drag it out too long.
He was completely innocent and got accused of a bunch of shit he didn't do. His accusers ultimately admitted they lied.

He was completely innocent and got accused of a bunch of shit he didn't do. His accusers ultimately admitted they lied.

Little more complicated than that. Glad it worked out for him though.

Little more complicated than that. Glad it worked out for him though.
Yeah. The Navy completely lied to everyone about it and they held him for a year unconvicted and wouldn't allow his lawyers to see him while telling his team guys he was a killer and warning them not to help him or risk their careers. Pretty complicated for him.

Yeah. The Navy completely lied to everyone about it and they held him for a year unconvicted and wouldn't allow his lawyers to see him while telling his team guys he was a killer and warning them not to help him or risk their careers. Pretty complicated for him.

Yes some people lied and two wrongs don't make it right. He wasn't completely innocent. He should have been pulled off the battlefield alot sooner and given the help our warriors truly deserve. I'm glad he was shown some mercy by Trump being he was one of us. But it's still alot more complicated than what people want to make it out to be. That's coming from someone who appreciated Crenshaw's service too but dislikes him as a politician.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT