ADVERTISEMENT

CUOMO FIRED

The good old days of Ted Turner? They have always been far left nutjobs. They just get exposed for it now.
That's what I was thinking. They going back to at least trying to hide their bias towards conservatives? Their biases is what created fox news to begin with . I use to watch CNN when a Republican was in office & fox when a Democrat was in, now I cant even fathom the thought of turning CNN on

There’s more….LOTS AND LOTS MORE…..A.C. would be tied to Jeffery, many on msn, are sexual deviants to the EXTREME…”Stand by for….NEWS!”

Chris's wife being linked to him has already come out. Hell several media members were still hanging out with him after his first conviction. Not sure what you're calling for will every see the light of day though. Guess we will see.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
There’s more….LOTS AND LOTS MORE…..A.C. would be tied to Jeffery, many on msn, are sexual deviants to the EXTREME…”Stand by for….NEWS!”
We shall see . I dont think no one gets convicted or even charged. If even one gets convicted they will talk about the bigger fish & the big fish wont allow that.

We shall see . I dont think no one gets convicted or even charged. If even one gets convicted they will talk about the bigger fish & the big fish wont allow that.

There are names associated with Epstein prior to his first conviction that are probably clean. His job was to blackmail and dirty people up by connecting himself to them. However there are several that still associated with him after his first conviction. They need to be asked some tough questions. Their names have been posted on this board. George Stephanopoulos and Katie Couric for starters.

There are names associated with Epstein prior to his first conviction that are probably clean. His job was to blackmail and dirty people up by connecting himself to them. However there are several that still associated with him after his first conviction. They need to be asked some tough questions. Their names have been posted on this board. George Stephanopoulos and Katie Couric for starters.
Yeah they need to asked tough questions, problem is people above them in many different positions who are pulling the strings domt want the questions asked, so they won't be asked, & when this is all over wont be nothing but speculation & theories.

I'm always amused how Leftists so suddenly become "outraged" over outrageous behavior from one of their own? They've looked past more sh*t amongst themselves I'm actually surprised any of 'em still notices it? 🤨

giphy.gif

I'd like to know what "circle back" and creepy Joe are gonna say about this Dude?

excerpt:
Biden has lost ground among almost every single demographic group over the past few months, but independents and Hispanics stick out as two key groups where Biden’s standing has especially faltered. For Democrats looking ahead to the 2022 midterms, Biden’s overall approval rating is concerning enough, but if Biden is struggling to win independents and Hispanics, that could snuff out any hope Democrats have of holding either chamber of Congress.

I'd like to know what "circle back" and creepy Joe are gonna say about this Dude?

excerpt:
Biden has lost ground among almost every single demographic group over the past few months, but independents and Hispanics stick out as two key groups where Bi’s standing has especially faltered. For Democrats looking ahead to the 2022 midterms, Biden’s overall approval rating is concerning enough, but if Biden is struggling to win independents and Hispanics, that could snuff out any hope Democrats have of holding either chamber of Congress.
Who the hell knows??

Who the hell knows??
I think he represents a growing number of disenchanted folks among a key portion of the Democrat base. I think a lot of Hispanics are turned off by the "open borders" policy creepy Joe and his minions are pursuing, and while I think the policy is deliberately designed to increase Hispanic voting numbers for the Dems, it's backfiring on them among legal Latinos already here and among many Blacks who find themselves getting shoved aside to make room for all the illegals.

Well, if they really do want to change, there is nowhere to go but up. Pretty late in the game to try a new direction.
The cartoon network gets better ratings. They really should just close up shop, and become a newsfeed service for social media. No one who truly seeks to be well informed watches them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT