ADVERTISEMENT

🔥🔥BREAKING🔥🔥 Culver suspended

Keenan Cummings

Fact Based and Wonderful
Staff
Sep 16, 2007
Culver Suspended

MORGANTOWN, W.Va. (November 15, 2018) – West Virginia University men’s basketball coach Bob Huggins has announced that freshman forward Derek Culver has been suspended indefinitely for a violation of team rules.

Culver, a native of Youngstown, Ohio, did not play in WVU’s season-opening game against Buffalo last Friday

Maybe he should stop recruiting knuckleheads and start recruiting guys that do what he says to do so he doesn't have to complain after every game about them not doing what he told them to do.

Reactions: Rootmaster
Culver was in a great mood the 2 times I met him and I sure didn’t expect this from him. Hopefully he grows up, mans up and starts doing things right. We need him he’s very talented.

People were praising Huggins for getting this guy and how it would help us be a top contender. Now Huggins needs to stop recruiting these knuckleheads. Would you people please make up your mind.

Hopefully he gets his head on track and plays in a few weeks. It’s a long season. He could end up a changed young man. He may grow from this.

People were praising Huggins for getting this guy and how it would help us be a top contender. Now Huggins needs to stop recruiting these knuckleheads. Would you people please make up your mind.
He is a blue chipper. In 2017 everyone wanted that "knucklehead."

Reactions: WVUALLEN
I don't praise any coach for doing their job and getting recruits until the recruits produce and live up to expectations.

ADVERTISEMENT