ADVERTISEMENT

Crosby tied for 136th in goals. 81st in pts. 362nd in shooting %

Original Mountaineer1

Heisman Winner
Aug 27, 2001
When does sullivan start taking minutes from Sid? I am sure I am spelling the name wrong but has any Pens defenseman played worse than Warsofsky did last night?

When does sullivan start taking minutes from Sid? I am sure I am spelling the name wrong but has any Pens defenseman played worse than Warsofsky did last night?
OM, as badly as he has played do you not think there would be teams willing to trade for 87, thinking a change of scenery would do him good? Or do you think it is more as Coolman has wondered about as far as an undisclosed injury hampering his play? (I think he has alluded to that.)
I don't know how many power plays the Pens had last night, but I believe on 3 of the 1st 4 they did not register any SOGs.

I wish I knew what was bothering Sid. He has played a few games where he was just as dominate as ever. Last night he had a very nice primary assist on the Sheary goal. But other than that, he really didn't do much. He had just two shots. He took two minors, one was quite the dirty play too. His play on the PP was not very special. Surely not pointing the blame on Sid but he is the captain and he needs to play a tad bit more inspired in my opinion.

If they lose tonight, I am not sure they will recover. The team seems not to be very interested in what Sullivan has to say either

It is downright bizarre how much he has fallen off...I did not catch last night's game but heard that it was a solid effort on the whole...however whether the try factor is there or not, they are digging themselves a hole that will likely prove impossible to climb out of....this is getting depressing...

No question teams will be interested in Sid based on the fact of selling merchandise and tickets alone, but there is no way the Pens get a treasure chest of riches for him imo...whether the contract is affordable or not for some teams, the cap era makes it an albatross....If not for the ownership scenario I would think big change would be coming down the road, but until the team is either sold or current ownership decides to carry on longer term, It's likely status quo imo....yikes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT