ADVERTISEMENT

Critics explode over US Navy's use of drag queen to solve recruiting crisis: 'What NOT to do'

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Reactions: Airport
World has gone crazy. Even some in the Gay Community can see it and are calling it out.

This is unfreaking real . Tell me this is not a sickness Democrats wtf? It's your leadership that promotes this .

It's a Psychological Operation. It doesn't end until people stand up to it. It's turning a tiny percentage of people who might need help with mental illness and turning everyone mentally ill. It's also evil. For those that don't believe in evil. Sorry it definitely exists.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
It's a Psychological Operation. It doesn't end until people stand up to it. It's turning a tiny percentage of people who might need help with mental illness and turning everyone mentally ill. It's also evil. For those that don't believe in evil. Sorry it definitely exists.
I get how government is using the mentally ill to control the fools . What I don't get is how so many in government falling for it and how does people still vote for those who is doing it or voting for those allowing it to happen? And it is all most definitely democrats!
Democrats wtf?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT