ADVERTISEMENT

Crest had 2 long TD passes yesterday

defenserules7

Junior
Nov 8, 2014
Crest is still our best QB and he showed flashes of it yesterday. With more development, practices, reps and a full summer he will explode in the fall.

Crest has the higher ceiling and potential and in time will start during the fall. Howard is solid and both will play but Crest is a star. He is still developing but it will come. He has top talent.

Crest had 2 long TD passes that were the best throws of the whole day. Cummings was right when he said Crest played well. Be patient and you will see Crest rise up during fall. He will development nicely with all the work from now and over the summer. It's coming along.

Howard was wildly innaccurate yesterday too often but did some good things too. Overall I thought Crest outplayed him after a slow start by both QBs. We will play both QBs in the fall.

Defense7Boy...................you and the Paperboy are the same person. Right? You are wildly inaccurate and have a lower ceiling but..............still ................you and the Paperboy are one and the same. Right? OK...................where do you get your dope?
This post was edited on 4/19 5:00 PM by WarezEER

Haha good one. We need to come to grips that this a 2 QB team this year. If you think Howard keeps a starting job over Crest this fall past 4-5 games your lost. Crest is too talented not to start at some point.

Same thing was posted last August about Trickett losing his spot to Crest too

And you were wrong. Again. Like always

Honestly....im not sure its 100 percent he stays at QB. From what I understand he also missed some throws badly. He is a very good athlete that is strong in the weight room. He just is not smooth in the pocket. I was told he fits well with a Rich offense but needs to learn to read defenses and become a better pocket kind of guy in Dana's offense. Time will tell. Bottom line....we have a great athlete in school that needs to be on the field.

Crest is too inaccurate to be in the QB conversation. I'd say he might be a good fit at H back if he can catch, but he's way too slow to be much of a threat there. I'm not sure where he fits on this team.

Originally posted by 5150:
Honestly....im not sure its 100 percent he stays at QB. From what I understand he also missed some throws badly. He is a very good athlete that is strong in the weight room. He just is not smooth in the pocket. I was told he fits well with a Rich offense but needs to learn to read defenses and become a better pocket kind of guy in Dana's offense. Time will tell. Bottom line....we have a great athlete in school that needs to be on the field.
Crest is NOT changing positions for us. I hate to agree with defenserules on anything, but Crest did look better and better as the day went on yesterday. He has the confidence and presence of a QB and may well become a very good one.

Skyler is still the clear number 1 right now and deserves to be. He looks good out there. BOTH quarterbacks made some mistakes and them made some very good throws Saturday. I think we're in good shape back there...

Originally posted by WVmountainSnake:

Crest is too inaccurate to be in the QB conversation. I'd say he might be a good fit at H back if he can catch, but he's way too slow to be much of a threat there. I'm not sure where he fits on this team.
Sorry, but none of that is even remotely accurate..

Wow some fans on here are stupid. Crest is our QB of the future and maybe the present and some think he should switch positions??? Wow!

Crest is battling for starting job as a redshirt freshmen. He isn't going anywhere ! Kid is a good QB! Thumper tried to tell you.

Can't be true. Can only have one board name per location, right?

Just think of the world we would be in if the new system restored all his names to active status? Help us
Vernon. Say it ain't so.

ADVERTISEMENT