ADVERTISEMENT

RECRUITING UPDATE Couple recruiting notes

Keenan Cummings

Fact Based and Wonderful
Staff
Sep 16, 2007
On the plus side I have confirmed that Senatobia (Miss.) Northwest Mississippi C.C. running back Justin Crawford intends to take an official visit to West Virginia this weekend. The junior college running back previously visited Missouri last weekend and had originally planned to visit South Carolina but instead will take the official visit to Morgantown. Crawford was visited yesterday by head coach Dana Holgorsen, offensive coordinator Joe Wickline and running backs coach JaJuan Seider paid him an in-home visit yesterday.

On the negative side, from talking with sources here I don't believe that Hillsboro (Or.) Liberty linebacker Kaelin Himphill will be using his final official visit to check out Morgantown. Things could change but from what I've heard today I don't expect the Rivals.com three-star prospect to be on campus this weekend.

Finally, the big news that I've heard today is that the expectation is that St. Clairsville (Oh.) linebacker Brendan Ferns will indeed follow through with his official visit to West Virginia and if that does indeed occur, it is nothing but good news for the Mountaineers. The coaches visited him earlier this week.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News