ADVERTISEMENT

Coop, you had a great run....

Lucky that Clemson held on at the end. Great end to a fun season, bud.
The only saving grace is that I had a Clemson ML with the over parlay last night.
maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: JLW71073
So else picked Clemson? Thought I had blown it when Bama scored their last Touchdown.

I did. I wanted to go with Bama, but I switched to Clemson just as a tactical move. In fact Dave did as well and he ended up in second.

I am pretty certain the top 6 other than Coop did. I didn't pass as many people as I thought I would, and I picked that game tactically. All other games I chose based on CBS college football prognosticators. They suck as bad as I do.

I picked Clemson because I thought everyone else would pick Alabama (if, for no other reason, because everyone around here hates the ACC).

I did. I wanted to go with Bama, but I switched to Clemson just as a tactical move. In fact Dave did as well and he ended up in second.
I would have picked Bama, but I was hoping to pick clemson since the best odds of you and coop picking the same team was Bama so I went with the team that gave me a chance to win. I will take the 2nd place but I outknox'd myself.

I would have picked Bama, but I was hoping to pick clemson since the best odds of you and coop picking the same team was Bama so I went with the team that gave me a chance to win. I will take the 2nd place but I outknox'd myself.

All of us picked Clemson hoping to be the odd man. Figures.

I took Clemson because I thought they were slightly better than Bama. I had originally picked Bama but after watching each of the semifinal games, I switched.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT