ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations to TVZ

MichiganHerd

All-American
Aug 17, 2011
His alma mater knocked off #1 and top seed Clemson yesterday in the NCAA soccer tournament, and advances to the elite 8.

Herd plays Georgetown next.

Congrats to the Herd for making it that far. So I guess Marshall is a soccer school now and soccer smack will take over the Woodshed.

Congrats to the Herd for making it that far. So I guess Marshall is a soccer school now and soccer smack will take over the Woodshed.
I doubt that. I don't even know if any Marshall grads post on this forum, other than TVZ, who pretends to be a Texas fan, although he's a WVU fan in real life. Tony may be a Herd grad though. Marine is a Herd grad, but he only shows up in late September to remind you boys about your annual woes in October and November.

TrollVanZandt is probably pounding his tiny chest on a Longhorn Network message board about his Herd. He's likely that Board's human pinata, just as he is on the main message board here.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
I doubt that. I don't even know if any Marshall grads post on this forum, other than TVZ, who pretends to be a Texas fan, although he's a WVU fan in real life. Tony may be a Herd grad though. Marine is a Herd grad, but he only shows up in late September to remind you boys about your annual woes in October and November.
Proud MU grad!

Decent.

Using Daddy to beat your puny chest.

At least make it about a real sport

😂🤣Pathetic

Congratulations again, TVZ, as your alma mater just knocked off Georgetown, to advance to the College Cup (final four)

Pretty amazing for Marshall. Gonna be hard to keep the coach around long after this run.
I don't know jack about soccer, but watched the game yesterday, and Marshall recruits players from South America for the most part. I figure the other teams have their fair share, but announcers seemed to say Marshall's team has more foreign players on it than others, and they wondered how the hell the coach was able to get those players to come to Huntington, WV.

I don't know jack about soccer, but watched the game yesterday, and Marshall recruits players from South America for the most part. I figure the other teams have their fair share, but announcers seemed to say Marshall's team has more foreign players on it than others, and they wondered how the hell the coach was able to get those players to come to Huntington, WV.
Huntington is paradise compared to where most these kids live in South America. The reason they come to Huntington and not some ACC town is because they are recruited to come. He is a really good soccer coach and his record shows it

Huntington is paradise compared to where most these kids live in South America. The reason they come to Huntington and not some ACC town is because they are recruited to come. He is a really good soccer coach and his record shows it
I don't know anything about the coach, other than he's made two impressive back to back runs (2019 and 2021).

He'll probably be poached at the end of this year by one of the schools who can pay out a nice salary. Have to figure Marshall's coach doesn't make much money, but don't know.

I don't know anything about the coach, other than he's made two impressive back to back runs (2019 and 2021).

He'll probably be poached at the end of this year by one of the schools who can pay out a nice salary. Have to figure Marshall's coach doesn't make much money, but don't know.
He is an excellent coach. Won D2 titles at U Charleston. WVUs coach was an assistant there and coached at UC when he left for Marshall. Both programs are better for it. He is a really good coach.

illegals...and they love heroin

Why? Did someone ask about solid WRs who died too you?
No someone made a slur toward MU and Huntington that's supports a school that enrolled a human being like Chris Henry! Once you matriculate the Chris Henry's of the world you lose any right to judge anyone else!

No someone made a slur toward MU and Huntington that's supports a school that enrolled a human being like Chris Henry! Once you matriculate the Chris Henry's of the world you lose any right to judge anyone else!
Chris Henry wasnt a bad guy. He liked weed and dated crazy chicks. He is certainly no Skip Henderson.

Chris Henry wasnt a bad guy. He liked weed and dated crazy chicks. He is certainly no Skip Henderson.
Don't remember Skip being killed because he was in the back of a pickup truck trying to beat his wife through the drivers side window as she took a curve in the road throwing him out breaking his neck. Seems like that would have made the papers. The "chicks" Chris dated when he was with the Bengals before they cut him a being to big a problem may have been crazy but they were also underage. But it's refreshing you boys have the temerity to question our soccer team. One should not throw rocks, when one lives in a glass house.

Don't remember Skip being killed because he was in the back of a pickup truck trying to beat his wife through the drivers side window as she took a curve in the road throwing him out breaking his neck. Seems like that would have made the papers. The "chicks" Chris dated when he was with the Bengals before they cut him a being to big a problem may have been crazy but they were also underage. But it's refreshing you boys have the temerity to question our soccer team. One should not throw rocks, when one lives in a glass house.
Skip probably couldnt afford a pickup truck with his prison income.

Who questioned your soccer team?

Skip probably couldnt afford a pickup truck with his prison income.

Who questioned your soccer team?
Scroll up a few threads...smack about the immigration status of our soccer team and drug use. I want to nominate Chris Henry for distinguished deceased WVU alumus of the year...will you support the effort as I'm not a WVU alum I can't start that process.

Scroll up a few threads...smack about the immigration status of our soccer team and drug use. I want to nominate Chris Henry for distinguished deceased WVU alumus of the year...will you support the effort as I'm not a WVU alum I can't start that process.
If you want to live your life as a triggered kvnt that is up to you.

commie kickball....two rungs under rifle as far as nattys go
We've seen your braggart ways. If WVU was playing in the final four of even the Girl's Soccer tournament, you would be on here pumping your chest. Can't imagine how upset you'll be, if Pitt ends up playing Marshall in the championship game. You pulling for Pitt?

Reactions: KingCoal
We've seen your braggart ways. If WVU was playing in the final four of even the Girl's Soccer tournament, you would be on here pumping your chest. Can't imagine how upset you'll be, if Pitt ends up playing Marshall in the championship game. You pulling for Pitt?
I would cheer for Marshall but know that both Pitt amd Marshall lost to WVU the last time we played.

I hope Marshall wins the whole thing.

I would cheer for Marshall but know that both Pitt amd Marshall lost to WVU the last time we played.

Congrats on almost winning the Mid-American Conference in men's soccer.

A lot of South Americans live here in the United States already.

Those are usually the ones who play college soccer.

But the point is that it is like the United States
You have your rich, middle class and poor.

Problem is some counties have a lot of poor and not much middle class like Bolivia
While Uruguay is pretty similar to the United States.

You get people from every walk of life from there...

our girls played for the natty a couple of years ago...i never mentioned it....commie kickball....and if pitt and marshla play I will hope for an outbreak of cholera followed by an earthquake

our girls played for the natty a couple of years ago...i never mentioned it....commie kickball....and if pitt and marshla play I will hope for an outbreak of cholera followed by an earthquake
https://westvirginia.forums.rivals.com/threads/looking-forward-to-the-summer.144712/

Excerpt from link, compliments of Slow Head: "ladies ncaa runnerup soccer team and a top 25 ladies basketball team you have quite a bit to cheer for and be proud of...come to think of it our mens soccer team was top 25 also....there are so many that you lose track of them .......if it looks like a flagship and walks like a flagship"

https://westvirginia.forums.rivals....0-2-with-good-bowl-check.131505/#post-1371376

Excerpt from link, compliments of Slow Head: "top 25 mens basketball team beat #6 on their own floor....check........top 25 womens basketball team....check......#1 women's soccer team playing for national title...check"

Additional excerpt from same link, compliments of hypocrite Slow Head: "and to rub a little salt....ladies beat ahia state on the way to the finals.....and today we beat the team that just beat ahia state......now tatto u boy will post that ladies soccer and men's basketball don't count"

Should I continue, or do you want to eat a nice bowl of crow?

Or, better yet, this would be a good time to crawl away from the thread, while you're on your knees with your pants pulled down to your ankles.

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
https://westvirginia.forums.rivals.com/threads/looking-forward-to-the-summer.144712/

Excerpt from link, compliments of Slow Head: "ladies ncaa runnerup soccer team and a top 25 ladies basketball team you have quite a bit to cheer for and be proud of...come to think of it our mens soccer team was top 25 also....there are so many that you lose track of them .......if it looks like a flagship and walks like a flagship"

https://westvirginia.forums.rivals....0-2-with-good-bowl-check.131505/#post-1371376

Excerpt from link, compliments of Slow Head: "top 25 mens basketball team beat #6 on their own floor....check........top 25 womens basketball team....check......#1 women's soccer team playing for national title...check"

Additional excerpt from same link, compliments of hypocrite Slow Head: "and to rub a little salt....ladies beat ahia state on the way to the finals.....and today we beat the team that just beat ahia state......now tatto u boy will post that ladies soccer and men's basketball don't count"

Should I continue, or do you want to eat a nice bowl of crow?

Or, better yet, this would be a good time to crawl away from the thread, while you're on your knees with your pants pulled down to your ankles.
I can't remember what I said 2 days ago let alone 2 years ago so I'm guilty...but what's scary is you seem to be obsessed with me almost as much as you are The Bear........down boy...down

Dave, there may be some hope for you! Darth Vadar returned from the Dark Side, so I see hope for you!

I can't remember what I said 2 days ago let alone 2 years ago so I'm guilty...but what's scary is you seem to be obsessed with me almost as much as you are The Bear........down boy...down
MichiganHerd hung you with your own words, and it was a beautiful thing to witness....

Dave, there may be some hope for you! Darth Vadar returned from the Dark Side, so I see hope for you!
I always cheered for Marshall. I go to a couple games a year when WVU isnt playing. I make fun of idiots like you who hate WVU more than you love Marshall because it is pure idiocy.

I always cheered for Marshall. I go to a couple games a year when WVU isnt playing. I make fun of idiots like you who hate WVU more than you love Marshall because it is pure idiocy.
I don't hate WVU ..I just see them for what they are!

ADVERTISEMENT