ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to Troy State

Wait, how could they have won their conference 4 years out from getting a new coach? Everyone knows COVID happened, NIL happened, the coach needed at least five years to get “ their own players” and every coach needs at least five years to get their system in place to just get to .500! I mean, how could that coach there have won the conference in year four? It just not possible.

Wait, how could they have won their conference 4 years out from getting a new coach? Everyone knows COVID happened, NIL happened, the coach needed at least five years to get “ their own players” and every coach needs at least five years to get their system in place to just get to .500! I mean, how could that coach there have won the conference in year four? It just not possible.
It's the sun belt not the NFL East.

Maybe the former coach there (Troy) actually left the program in better shape than the drunken fool that trashed the WVU program.
Stewart wasnt a drunk and he left the program depleted but not trashed. DH left a top 16 team that was 4 pts from playing for a BIg 12 CCG so I know even an idiot like you cant be talking about the coach that won the secondmost number of games ever for WVU. Your loser coach Brown chased 20 plus players- some starters off that team, much like the dozens he has lost since that time to damn near lead the country in transfers from a major program anyway. His dismal effort going on five years now has nothing to do with previous staffs- just coaching ability or rather inability.

Which explains why we lost more games this year than we did last year !!!
Exactly. I swear a decade in and these clowns will still be trying to blame DH - who actually won more games for anyone ever at WVU outside Nehlen.

I heard Neal's coaching app just released a big update. It has some nice decision making and clock management upgrades and smart play calling bundles. Also includes a section on how to find your best players and start them and a new chapter called winning is important. Let's Go!

Exactly. I swear a decade in and these clowns will still be trying to blame DH - who actually won more games for anyone ever at WVU outside Nehlen.
And lost more games than anyone except Nehlen. Now gfy.

Stewart wasnt a drunk and he left the program depleted but not trashed. DH left a top 16 team that was 4 pts from playing for a BIg 12 CCG so I know even an idiot like you cant be talking about the coach that won the secondmost number of games ever for WVU. Your loser coach Brown chased 20 plus players- some starters off that team, much like the dozens he has lost since that time to damn near lead the country in transfers from a major program anyway. His dismal effort going on five years now has nothing to do with previous staffs- just coaching ability or rather inability.
I lost track of how many lies you posted in this one statement. But I think it's 10.

I heard Neal's coaching app just released a big update. It has some nice decision making and clock management upgrades and smart play calling bundles. Also includes a section on how to find your best players and start them and a new chapter called winning is important. Let's Go!
We haven't had a good clock management coach since Rod Fraud.

Reactions: deedoubleyou
Don’t you have any new manure to spread than that dame old pack of lies?

Noticed you stopped bragging that you have more accomplishments (since you never have been able to make anything up).than Brown.

Don’t you have any new manure to spread than that dame old pack of lies?

Noticed you stopped bragging that you have more accomplishments (since you never have been able to make anything up).than Brown.
I post facts. You spread bs when you don’t like the facts, but they are still facts.

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ME HOW ANYONE CAN DEFEND A COACH WITH THE WORST WVU LOSING PERCENTAGE IN 43 YEARS AND 4TH WORSE IN HISTORY. IT'S A PUZZLEMENT.

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ME HOW ANYONE CAN DEFEND A COACH WITH THE WORST WVU LOSING PERCENTAGE IN 43 YEARS AND 4TH WORSE IN HISTORY. IT'S A PUZZLEMENT.
Agree. What is going on here? Who are these posers? Fans of other schools? Bots programmed to be contrary to any fact? They also seem to work in a tag team fashion- sometimes responding for one another which could mean it’s just one troll posting numerous handles. But honestly what is to defend? The coaching is bad- as you say the worst in nearly half a century! To expect blind continued support of that is insanity. He had his chance and failed and it’s time to move on even if Lyons made that damn difficult financially.

7 losses is 7 losses. Don't matter how you got em.

I do not think you are dumb. So the only other way to exactly equate a 6-7 season with a bowl loss to a 5-7 season with no bowl is by being intellectually dishonest. A 10-3 season would not be the same as an 11-3 season where the team made the championship game despite the same 3 losses. Nor would 11-3 with a bowl win be the same as an 11-3 with a first round playoff loss. Would 10-3 like in 2016 be the same as 11-3 if 2 of those losses were in the conference championship game and playoff/New Year's day bowl? I mean both are 3 loss seasons.

1. List the 20 plus players that Brown chased off.
2. Name the starters that Brown chased off.

I wait to hear you back up your claims with facts.

Troy coach has been there 1 year. You should have used your dumbass 1st year coach argument.

I do not think you are dumb. So the only other way to exactly equate a 6-7 season with a bowl loss to a 5-7 season with no bowl is by being intellectually dishonest. A 10-3 season would not be the same as an 11-3 season where the team made the championship game despite the same 3 losses. Nor would 11-3 with a bowl win be the same as an 11-3 with a first round playoff loss. Would 10-3 like in 2016 be the same as 11-3 if 2 of those losses were in the conference championship game and playoff/New Year's day bowl? I mean both are 3 loss seasons.
If it's counted in final record it's part of the season. So it either matters or doesn't matter.

Agree. What is going on here? Who are these posers? Fans of other schools? Bots programmed to be contrary to any fact? They also seem to work in a tag team fashion- sometimes responding for one another which could mean it’s just one troll posting numerous handles. But honestly what is to defend? The coaching is bad- as you say the worst in nearly half a century! To expect blind continued support of that is insanity. He had his chance and failed and it’s time to move on even if Lyons made that damn difficult financially.
CFE and Bucky are either the same person or they're dating.

If it's counted in final record it's part of the season. So it either matters or doesn't matter.

You can't say 7 losses is 7 losses between WVU's last 2 seasons and then say 12 wins isn't 12 wins when comparing say last year's Houston and Baylor seasons. I'm consistent in saying the latter is true in which the quality of opponent and manner of wins make all the difference when the numbers are the same. Even though in the case of WVU's 7 losses in 2022 and 2021 the numbers are not the same. 2021 the winning percentage was .462 and 2022 was .417.

Already did previously not wasting my time again for an idiot that ignores facts
Tough talk hiding in mommy’s basement.

You most certainly did not provide any list of players / starters Brown ran off. Kinda like your make believe list of accomplishments.

ADVERTISEMENT