ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats on

I'm not much into college baseball, especially smack talk about it. But it's amazing the turnaround WVU baseball has enjoyed since the Mon County ball park was built. WVU has set new home attendance records this year (3494 a couple of weeks ago) and is on the cusp of getting to host one of the opening series of games in the NCAA tournament. Neither of those would have happened at old Hawley Field. Rumor has it that Marshall is going to build a ball park in Huntington soon and maybe that will help them in much the same way as Mon County Ball Park has helped WVU.

It's amazing how desperate Old Fold & Blew fans are to brag about anything. College baseball, especially in the North, is cared about by very few people. Ohio State's baseball team apparently sucks this season, but drew more than 5,000 fans for a doubleheader vs. Michigan a few weeks ago. You're bragging about attendance of 3,494 people? LOL at delusional black helicopter fan!

[laughing]

WVU vs Marshall in baseball last night. Marshall got 1 hit in the game. A 2 strike/2 out infield 9th inning dribbler. At least they avoided the no-hitter. Congrats
No doubt a few proud parents and a couple of girlfriends in attendance! College Baseball = Yawn!

It's amazing how desperate Old Fold & Blew fans are to brag about anything. College baseball, especially in the North, is cared about by very few people. Ohio State's baseball team apparently sucks this season, but drew more than 5,000 fans for a doubleheader vs. Michigan a few weeks ago. You're bragging about attendance of 3,494 people? LOL at delusional black helicopter fan!

[laughing]
I thought we were going to steal one last night but Eugenio let us down in the top of the 9th after a strong comeback with two outs!

I'm not much into college baseball, especially smack talk about it. But it's amazing the turnaround WVU baseball has enjoyed since the Mon County ball park was built. WVU has set new home attendance records this year (3494 a couple of weeks ago) and is on the cusp of getting to host one of the opening series of games in the NCAA tournament. Neither of those would have happened at old Hawley Field. Rumor has it that Marshall is going to build a ball park in Huntington soon and maybe that will help them in much the same way as Mon County Ball Park has helped WVU.
Money that could have been better spent elsewhere, IMHO!

I thought we were going to steal one last night but Eugenio let us down in the top of the 9th after a strong comeback with two outs!
Bell still has no idea what to do with the Reds' hapless lineup. Votto is leading off again tonight. I'm afraid that Joey's prime is well behind him now. He gets slower by the day, and his base running is horrendous.

[laughing]

I wasn't bragging about anything. All I did was state facts that no one used to attend WVU baseball games and since they moved into the new ball park they are doing better attendance wise. And that I hope Marshall sees the same results when they get their own ball park built.

As for attendance at Ahia State games, you surely must realize that there are more people living in the Columbus metro area than the entire population of WV.........5,000 in attendance from a metro area population of over 2 million isn't that much to brag about.

Bell still has no idea what to do with the Reds' hapless lineup. Votto is leading off again tonight. I'm afraid that Joey's prime is well behind him now. He gets slower by the day, and his base running is horrendous.
A lot to expect of a Canuck to run the bases like he's got a clue!

Reactions: MikeRafone
I wasn't bragging about anything. All I did was state facts that no one used to attend WVU baseball games and since they moved into the new ball park they are doing better attendance wise. And that I hope Marshall sees the same results when they get their own ball park built.

As for attendance at Ahia State games, you surely must realize that there are more people living in the Columbus metro area than the entire population of WV.........5,000 in attendance from a metro area population of over 2 million isn't that much to brag about.
As usual, the point buzzes right over Buzztard's coconut. Who gives a sh!t whether the Old Fold & Blew draws 3,500 fans or 5,000 fans for a college baseball game, dipsh!t? You must have been the tallest midget in your high school class.

As usual, the point buzzes right over Buzztard's coconut. Who gives a sh!t whether the Old Fold & Blew draws 3,500 fans or 5,000 fans for a college baseball game, dipsh!t? You must have been the tallest midget in your high school class.

And here's a point that never makes it through that numb skull of yours - No one here but you gives a rat's ass about Ahia State. I typed that slowly so maybe you will finally understand since you seem slow to catch on.

[laughing]
spoken like a fan whose baseball team sucks wet jocks.....waiting for cleveland this winter....5 buck bet still hanging.....columbus is boring.....either that or they let folks in for free

[QUOTE="Snow Sled Baby, post: 2456476, member: 1516"..............columbus is boring.....either that or they let folks in for free[/QUOTE]

Several years ago my job required me to spend a work week every year in Columbus for business meetings. The only place I ever visited that was more boring was Athens, Ahia. Thank God those days are over, but at least I was getting paid for it.

spoken like a fan whose baseball team sucks wet jocks.....waiting for cleveland this winter....5 buck bet still hanging.....columbus is boring.....either that or they let folks in for free
You keep contradicting dumba$$ Gomer from Gilmer County, who says nobody cares about Ohio State. Don't you know that BuzzBrain speaks for all Old Fold & Blew fans?

[QUOTE="Snow Sled Baby, post: 2456476, member: 1516"..............columbus is boring.....either that or they let folks in for free

BuzzedBrain posted: "Several years ago my job required me to spend a work week every year in Columbus for business meetings. The only place I ever visited that was more boring was Athens, Ahia. Thank God those days are over, but at least I was getting paid for it."

There is nothing quite like a hill jack from Gilmer posting about how boring other places supposedly are. If you had ever actually stayed in Athens, then you would be embarrassed by how much nicer the O.U. campus is than that sh!t hole in Morgantown. You're some special (ed.) kind of dumba$$, geezer.

There is nothing quite like a hill jack from Gilmer posting about how boring other places supposedly are. If you had ever actually stayed in Athens, then you would be embarrassed by how much nicer the O.U. campus is than that sh!t hole in Morgantown. You're some special (ed.) kind of dumba$$, geezer.

One thing for sure, this hilljack, Gomer from Gilmer, knows how to get under your thin skin. And just for the record, I spent almost a week in Athens and was bored beyond belief. The best thing I found there was watching the pasty skinned fat Ahia girls loading up their grocery carts and paying with food stamps. There's more excitement around Glenville than there is in Athens Ahia, and that's saying a lot.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
If you were in Athens during the school year, then your boredom was your own fault, Fuzzy. There is plenty to do in a college town when school is in session. You realize that West Virginia has an even larger (pun intended) obesity problem than Ohio has, don't you? The fact that you continue to babble about how great Glenville and Gomer's Gilmer County are just confirms that you're a delusional old fool. Now, try to tell me that Morganhole U. has a prettier campus than O.U., so that I can laugh at you some more.

[laughing]

don't get me wrong....the state of ahia could disappear and no one here would care...but we do like to see you get riled up:flyingwv::letsgo:
Don't you live up some "holler" in bum fvck Virginia now, Sled? You and FuzzTard should go into business together, and swap your 'shine 'cross state lines.

If you were in Athens during the school year, then your boredom was your own fault, Fuzzy. There is plenty to do in a college town when school is in session.
[laughing]

Unlike you, I realize that I'm a little too old to be hanging around college kids That's more up your alley. But have at it creeping them out on your next visit to Athens. For adults, Athens is one boring ass town.

Last edited:
So, you couldn't find any shuffleboard courts or bingo parlors in Athens? Gotcha, Gilmer Gramps!

It's funny that when you talk about Marshall, it's about how they hurt your RPI when you beat them

I used to go visit my Meigs Co. relatives when I was younger. Athens was the only decent sized town near there. Those OU girls would give it up for a bag of Meigs Co. weed.

They didn't shave their legs, but hey, any port in a storm. It's still an entertaining Hippy town.

If you want boring in that part of Ohio, try Rutland. It makes Lost Creek look exciting.

We bet on WV winning 10 or more games. I took the UNDER against your delusional mind.

I think you ended up winning 6 or 7 that year, maybe 8, but it was the year you got dusted by Cuse in the snow (in the Bronx). The wounded warriors are disappointed in you.

I used to go visit my Meigs Co. relatives when I was younger. Athens was the only decent sized town near there. Those OU girls would give it up for a bag of Meigs Co. weed.

They didn't shave their legs, but hey, any port in a storm. It's still an entertaining Hippy town.

If you want boring in that part of Ohio, try Rutland. It makes Lost Creek look exciting.
there is still good weed coming from meigs co.[roll]

We bet on WV winning 10 or more games. I took the UNDER against your delusional mind.

I think you ended up winning 6 or 7 that year, maybe 8, but it was the year you got dusted by Cuse in the snow (in the Bronx). The wounded warriors are disappointed in you.
Lol. You have the wrong person. I would've never bet that wvu would've won 10. But if $100 will make your tears go away send me your address or I'll donate $100 fo a charity for you

Lol. You have the wrong person. I would've never bet that wvu would've won 10. But if $100 will make your tears go away send me your address or I'll donate $100 fo a charity for you
Oh wait,......I did make a bet with someone around the over/under on projected wins listed by Vegas one year. But it wasn't 10 wins like your delusional ass thinks. And I did make a donation to wounded warriors. I even have the receipt filed with my taxes. Give me email address and I'll scan it for you.

As I mentioned, you're struggling as of late. This is another example

Last edited:
Reactions: JCT1
Memory loss is the #1 symptom for those that welch on bets.

@Y.A.G Si Ye Nots has experienced this symptom when dealing with others throughout the years.

I do have somewhat of an experience with that. Murox the Moron made a bet with somebody that he ended up losing. He was supposed to have made a donation to the local animal shelter for a certain amount (I believe it was $2000, but I'm not sure). He then made a $2 donation online to them so that he could get the template for their donation receipt, which he then Photoshopped into $2000.

I claimed his bet was with the old board owner - red on the head like a dick on a dog. Murox the Moron played dumb about that entire story. Only after I challenged him on another bet which would have led me to posting proof of his scam did he suddenly have a great recollection of the story, only to claim it was a bet with a wvu poster that he Photoshopped.

ADVERTISEMENT