ADVERTISEMENT

congrats M Herd

If the final standings aren't 1. Bama 2. Mich 3. Georgia 4. Cincy there should be an investigation. I would have put Georgia at 4 but those committee idiots want a Bama - Dawg finale.

If the final standings aren't 1. Bama 2. Mich 3. Georgia 4. Cincy there should be an investigation. I would have put Georgia at 4 but those committee idiots want a Bama - Dawg finale.
Are you sure that Michigan will not be ranked #1? You know that the Committee will make sure that Alabama and Georgia aren't ranked #2 and #3, as they won't want a rematch in the semifinal. Your ranking may be correct, but I also wouldn't be surprised, if Michigan were #1, and Georgia were #4.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
Are you sure that Michigan will not be ranked #1? You know that the Committee will make sure that Alabama and Georgia aren't ranked #2 and #3, as they won't want a rematch in the semifinal. Your ranking may be correct, but I also wouldn't be surprised, if Michigan were #1, and Georgia were #4.
I think the bama shills will have them at 1 skunkbears at 2 cincy at 3 and georgia at 4

Iowa doesn't have a serviceable quarterback, and that's not good when you play an aggressive, in your face defense like Michigan. Once they adjusted to what Iowa was attempting to do in the short passing game, the game was over early in the 2nd half. It went downhill for them after that, due to Iowa getting out of their comfort zone, as well as not being a team that can score points in buckets. They depend on making it an ugly game, and attempting to steal a win at the end against overmatched opponents.

Have you ever gotten over your parents giving you a girl's name, Chrissy?
LMAO....now that is funny....I mean funny....did you think of that all by yourself? Chrissy...LMAO......

I can't stop laughing...have to wipe away the tears that was so funny....Chrissy..........where do you come up with this stuff...It is solid gold material....Chrissy....LMAO....OMG.....

LMAO....now that is funny....I mean funny....did you think of that all by yourself? Chrissy...LMAO......

I can't stop laughing...have to wipe away the tears that was so funny....Chrissy..........where do you come up with this stuff...It is solid gold material....Chrissy....LMAO....OMG.....
Suzanne Somers was a pretty "Chrissy" back in the day, and twice the woman you ever were.

^^^ Sissy follows me from board to board, and begs me to follow her. Not happenin', tuts.

^^^ Sissy follows me from board to board, and begs me to follow her. Not happenin', tuts.
So you aren't going to say that to me on the BL? LMAO....

Pussy.

Gramps and the outhouse gang may not know the story...here goes.

cocksucker queenie was on the BL....decided to mouth off Vernon....Vernon told him "GOOD BYE" and banned him from posting....

LMAO

What a dumbass right? LMAO

Last edited:
^^^^^^^^^^^
ATTENTION WHORE Not too difficult to pick out of a crowd. ROFLRAZZ COM New York City face facial expression chin nose forehead eyebrow photo caption head facial hair hairstyle cheek

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT