ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats JC...

Originally posted by strangertobluewater:
http://footballscoop.com/news/jeff-casteel-2014-linebackers-coach-year/
Take that crap out in the street and run it over with a dump truck!!!!
chairshot.r191677.gif

Hey Rigeer,

Do you make Casteel buy you dinner at least? Or is it just the constant jerking-him-off-into-your-mouth action everyday?

Did you at least get an autograph?

I bet he even tastes like a mediocre coach....

Keaton, that is really some foul mouth gutter talk ....right there now! I wonder if you are really a tough guy that can back up that kinda talk? Or are you just another mouse who hides behind an Internet keyboard? What say Ye, now , MOUSE,????

You know exactly what reaction you are going to get when you post stuff like that

So don't play the victim here Nancy
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Defense ranked near 100.....

Defense that never even showed up in thr biggest game of the season....... Actually, that sounds familiar for JC

you realize this is really easy to see thru...

Are you trolling? Do you really think, especially when posters consider YOUR typical posts, that you're going to come on here and act like you just happened to find this and thought you would share it with the board?

Someone please give him/her the link to the Arizona board so he/she can stay over there.

One last question.. if you're so pro "Zona coaching staff" and have very little positive to say about WVU, why are you here?

Re: you realize this is really easy to see thru...

She thought Her name change would fool us

Lmao

Ho Ho Ho

Merry Christmas

Serious question: Is Rigeer retarded? Because i feel bad laughing at a tard.......

Her breath smells like below average coordinator

Keaton

Keaton, you remind me a lot of DH.....a little guy with a big mouth.....trying to be a tough guy........go pour yourself another drink ......and think of another stupid comment....sorta like the one about Morgantown yesterday........or the one about STEWART today! You are definitely on a roll!

This post was edited on 12/22 11:13 PM by strangertobluewater

Re: Why are you here

If Rigeer's mouth could get pregnant....... Casteel would owe a ton of child support

Rigeer belittling anyone else, while needing to troll a pay board for a feling of accomplishment, is humorous to me

Little Man....

What is a Glory Hole....plz define? Oh by the way, don't you have any patients to see tonight? Or are you jock sniffing? You need to treat Keaton for the yellow stripe up his spine between your eloquent posts!

http://footballscoop.com/news/jeff-casteel-2014-linebackers-coach-year/
Good for him, but honestly

tumblr_m00j03a3Qu1qaxm50o1_500.gif

Keaton....

Spoken like the true coward that you are! The more you post the more you show the true coward ...you are!

This post was edited on 12/22 10:40 PM by strangertobluewater

Re: Little Man....

someone must be a real piece of worthlessness to need to pay a monthly fee just to plead for attention from the internet...

I mean VERY WORTHLESS...... Sub-human...... Like the crust that builds on the side of your eye when you sleep type of revolting matter, wiped away and flushed down the drain by the world around them.....

The only thing that goes down quicker is Casteel's gameplan in a pivotal game.....

I'm sure I'll do that! Since I'm the owner of my company, I won't mind being a little lazy! But wait we have the day off! Wait! You probably don't know BC it is a religious holiday! This is Xmas! I realize that a jock sniffer like you thinks it is only BOWL SEASON,

You are a petty old lady aren't you ?

I bet you sell makeup or jewelry in some type of pyramid scheme

Keaton

Well.....I'm only responded to you....Attention Whore.....you are the one who started the poll about Stew......you are the one who made the ignorant statement about Morgantown......you are the one who starts new posts that are negative. I just wanted to let everyone know what accomplishment a former Mountaineer achieved and the two small MEN WENT off the deep end!

Re: Keaton

Well.....I'm only responded to you....Attention Whore.....you are the one who started the poll about Stew......you are the one who made the ignorant statement about Morgantown......you are the one who starts new posts that are negative. I just wanted to let everyone know what accomplishment a former Mountaineer achieved and the two small MEN WENT off the deep end!
Key word

I'm sure I'll do that! Since I'm the owner of my company, I won't mind being a little lazy! But wait we have the day off! Wait! You probably don't know BC it is a religious holiday! This is Xmas! I realize that a jock sniffer like you thinks it is only BOWL SEASON,
Huh?

Little Man

....and you went to Marshall because......????? Sorry! I remember now but I don't have time right now to tell that boring story .....or do I?

This post was edited on 12/22 10:56 PM by strangertobluewater

Re: Keaton

I bet Jeff likes it better when you are fiesty like this....

Who sucks more on Saturdays? You or Casteel's pass defense?

Keaton the businessman!!

YOU ARE A BUSINESSMAN,,,,, then you should know enough
Not to write checks with your mouth that your ASS can't cash!

This post was edited on 12/22 11:13 PM by strangertobluewater

Re: Keaton the businessman!!

lol!

Does JC consider your services a medical procedure? Just wondering dick sucking is tax deductable

lil Zachie's got his panties in a bundle....

You're as in "you are" not to be confused with your as in possessive. Speaking of possessive, that rhymes with obsessive. Obsessive, obsession. Obsession for men.

I still like turtles.

Thank you......Grammar Queen......I needed to be corrected.....I hate when that happens,as well! Hats off to you, Mame! I forgot you favored the same sex! I know you are obsessive....but I really think if I were you I'd be on the down low about that!

This post was edited on 12/22 11:17 PM by strangertobluewater

This post was edited on 12/22 11:27 PM by strangertobluewater

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT