ADVERTISEMENT

Conference QB's are only allowed to transfer to OU

It will be interesting to see if any coaches or our AD will say something about it or call out Oklahoma on the tactics. I doubt it because Oklahoma is king and the Big 12 will never go against anything UT or OU.

Reactions: Euell
If this scares off AK, then I hope we get Jerren Williams and kick some Sooner ass in 2 years.

According to the board DON'T KNOW IT ALL Steeleer, WVU would not accept an ACC bid, hell they wouldn't!

Not the least bit surprising. The Big 12 exists purely to bend to the will of Oklahoma and Texas. WVU will ALWAYS get the little brother/new kid treatment.

It makes sense you wouldn't want your QB to transfer to school within your conference. He can still go, if he chooses to sit out. Oklahoma likely is hoping he wouldn't opt to do so, since he's already sat for 2-3 years. The guy knows the OU play book, you know. I figure if the circumstances were reversed, you wouldn't want someone like a Will Grier to transfer there.

Not the least bit surprising. The Big 12 exists purely to bend to the will of Oklahoma and Texas. WVU will ALWAYS get the little brother/new kid treatment.

To be totally honest, WVU will receive this treatment in any conference.

It makes sense you wouldn't want your QB to transfer to school within your conference. He can still go, if he chooses to sit out. Oklahoma likely is hoping he wouldn't opt to do so, since he's already sat for 2-3 years. The guy knows the OU play book, you know. I figure if the circumstances were reversed, you wouldn't want someone like a Will Grier to transfer there.

Even though they did just that to Texas Tech with Mayfield and essentially bitched until he has given an extra year of eligibility

It’s a big topic on xm espnu right now.

They think ou will ultimately let him now that Hurts going there and OU people are mad about it and how it’s a bad look. And Auburn and Duke aren’t making him a priority after visit

Even though they did just that to Texas Tech with Mayfield and essentially bitched until he has given an extra year of eligibility
Mayfield had to sit out a year at Oklahoma. Extra year of eligibility is a totally different topic of discussion.

Mayfield had to sit out a year at Oklahoma. Extra year of eligibility is a totally different topic of discussion.

No it’s not because AK would lose a year of eligibility over this. MAYBE our chances would be better if he wasn’t getting screwed on both fronts.

No it’s not because AK would lose a year of eligibility over this. MAYBE our chances would be better if he wasn’t getting screwed on both fronts.
Well, here's an idea you can pass along to Coach Brown. Tell him to follow @WVpride304 on twitter, facebook, MMB, and various other social media sites, and perhaps he can recruit and develop his own QB. Pride passes out leads pretty much each & every day, so who is the next great WV in-state QB to lead the eers?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT