ADVERTISEMENT

Condolences to Gay Knox, moe, NCY_eer, and

Who wanna do me?
iu

Damn... @NYC_Eer ...Dude the way you get slapped around on here...you probably should just go back to your golf game Bro? :confused:

@NYC_Eer "Why should I atl? I suck at that too!"
giphy.gif

Poor guy....

Hey @NYC_Eer ...(if you're still here) what exactly is your reaction to this video clip?

If you have no reaction, that tells us something. If you just dismiss it, that too tells us something. If you're outraged, why aren't you telling us something?

@NYC_Eer ...Dude...give us something right?
giphy.gif

Like I give 2 shits what you Trumpers think.
So we have plenty to think 'cause you've said nothing!

Last edited:
Reactions: wvu2007
He absolutely will not speak negatively about Biden touching those little girls like that. Why? Only thing I can think of is that he supports it. Very weird.
And so is your obsession with little boys. You a priest?

And so is your obsession with little boys. You a priest?

You are deflecting once again. You have failed numerous times to denounce Biden's inappropriate touching of women and underaged girls. We have successfully pegged you as a pedophile and a pedophile supporter. If you don't want to have that image then do the right thing and denounce Biden's disgusting acts.

Reactions: atlkvb
He absolutely will not speak negatively about Biden touching those little girls like that. Why? Only thing I can think of is that he supports it. Very weird.
Yup creepy in fact!

He did vote for me 'ya know?
iu

Hey thanks @NYC_Eer !

He also absolutely CANNOT back up what he posted to you in #24! He never can back up anything he posts on here...

NEVER

I'm sure you're pro-life so you have more little boys to molest.
Hey 'ya know I did ask you earlier ITT where your photos were of @wvu2007 with little kids and you didn't answer.
I also showed you a video clip of Biden (the guy YOU voted for) openly molesting a little girl on live T-V and asked for your opinion on that? You also didn't answer me.

So on the one hand you accused a fellow poster of being a pedo with absolutely no proof, yet on the other hand YOU voted for a guy whom we've shown you video and pictorial proof of (ITT) inappropriately touching little kids in public and you STILL refuse to call him out for it!

Can you explain that?

giphy.gif

Let me try atl....I'm a creep, and he voted for me...so what's that tell 'ya?
iu

Now I understand creepy Joe...thanks!

Last edited:
Hey @NYC_Eer ....(I know you're still reading this thread so there is no reason for you be a coward and not answer me) You said earlier ITT that you didn't care what we Trumpers think correct?

In fact, let me quote you
Like I give 2 shits what you Trumpers think.
OK...taking you at your word for that can you tell us why you're on here calling one of the Trumpers derogatory names, especially and particularly with absolutely zero evidence backing up your name calling? The Trumpers on here who refer to Biden as a pedo have their reasons for doing so. They also quite frankly have legitimate reasons to believe YOU support his unexplainable fondling of little kids because you haven't offered why you're not the least bit bothered about that?

So my question to you is, if you truly "don't give a sh*t" what any of us who support Trump thinks, why are you on here calling one of our brothers names which you can't back up while ignoring the raw evidence we've offered in contrast for the guy YOU voted for being at the very least creepy if not a straight up pedo himself?

Who are you trying to impress with your pejorative name calling?

Pedophile definition: A pedophile is someone who is sexually attracted to children.

iu

How 'bout you and me get together a little later huh cutie pie?
iu

Can you please answer me @NYC_Eer , even though we already know you don't really "give a sh*t" what we think about you?

Last edited:
all the other board queers on your likelihood of coming down with monkey pox.

one-up for the kid sniffers. they have successfully f’ucked over every average American at the pump and In Taxes. Congrats you chomo’s! Enjoy monkey pox and be sure to pour piss all over yourself to protect from the airborne variant that Fauci will randomly show up to spew his bs on in November.

ADVERTISEMENT