ADVERTISEMENT

Comey hid the uranium deal from Congress

Weasel. I called him that early on, and I STILL call him one.
The Weasel
images

Sessions is becoming a full fledged idiotic jerk. He appears to be a$$ deep in the swamp. I think it best for the entire country were Trump to dispose of this ineffective, inactive member of his staff. And do it immediately. Really--Drain The Swamp.

Sessions is becoming a full fledged idiotic jerk. He appears to be a$$ deep in the swamp. I think it best for the entire country were Trump to dispose of this ineffective, inactive member of his staff. And do it immediately. Really--Drain The Swamp.

He should have already subpoenaed Hillary, Podesta, and Comey. Grand jury should have already been impaneled to hear testimony in preparation for indictments on espionage. Wonder if he got some of those kickback Uranium payments? He was on the Armed services committee.

After Obama administration Officials are indicted for their crimes, the American public should indict the main news media for malfeasance failing to inform us of any of these explosive revelations. Leftists on this board should go register at Pantherlair too for their silence. Ban them from ever posting on this sight again! If this were the Trump administration, articles of Impeachment would already be drawn up and witnesses would be getting called in to testify before Congress.

Revolting!

He should have already subpoenaed Hillary, Podesta, and Comey. Grand jury should have already been impaneled to hear testimony in preparation for indictments on espionage. Wonder if he got some of those kickback Uranium payments? He was on the Armed services committee.

Not yet. Need to know Fusion's clients, and more detail behind Uranium One first.

Not yet. Need to know Fusion's clients, and more detail behind Uranium One first.

I respect Sessions, but there is no excuse for not at least impaneling a Grand Jury to start hearing testimony and gathering evidence to hand out indictments! What other proof does he need?

I respect Sessions, but there is no excuse for not at least impaneling a Grand Jury to start hearing testimony and gathering evidence to hand out indictments! What other proof does he need?

The documents, emails, and audio recordings that the CI has. </jailtime>

Reactions: atlkvb
The documents, emails, and audio recordings that the CI has. </jailtime>

I suppose getting everything in place before charging high crimes is prudent, but Damn...this stuff stinks so bad not taking the garbage out at least is going to smell up the whole house! Why do you have to open up the plastic liner to verify there's a dead Fish in there in order to confirm this pile of trash sure stinks like one?

I suppose getting everything in place before charging high crimes is prudent, but Damn...this stuff stinks so bad not taking the garbage out at least is going to smell up the whole house! Why do you have to open up the plastic liner to verify there's a dead Fish in there in order to confirm this pile of trash sure stinks like one?

Without it she walks just like every time before now.

Question for board liberals. Does Hillary belong in prison?

Their silence on your question means a unanimous "yes". Notice none of them on here defending her? Tells 'ya everything you need to know.

Their silence on your question means a unanimous "yes". Notice none of them on here defending her? Tells 'ya everything you need to know.

Make this observation if you haven't already.

When a liberal on this board posts something negative about a Republican the thread typically has multiple pages of posts because the conservatives on the board get in on the conversation.

When a conservative posts something negative about a Democrat the thread typically has very few posts because the board liberals don't want any part of it.

Make this observation if you haven't already.

When a liberal on this board posts something negative about a Republican the thread typically has multiple pages of posts because the conservatives on the board get in on the conversation.

When a conservative posts something negative about a Democrat the thread typically has very few posts because the board liberals don't want any part of it.

Very true. Unless it's an emotion based issue (racism is a good example) where there is room to argue exactly what qualifies? Historical American exceptionalism is another, matters of Faith yet one more. Then Leftists will carry the debate off into many other areas where they can easily shift the terms to their favor or argue on an emotion based platform.

But if there are hard facts that can't be emotionally argued against, (tax cuts generating increased revenues for instance, or no solid unchallenged proof of Global warming) they typically eventually either refuse to directly engage in debate or they run away when the facts don't totally line up on their side.

That's when you get the name calling or dismissive characterizations of your positions, because they simply get angry & lash out when they can't argue for facts that support their emotional persuasions of any particular issue.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT