ADVERTISEMENT

Colon Kaeperdick...we all knew it was coming

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
Former NFL quarterback Colon Kaeperdick went full ingrate and accused his adoptive parents of “perpetuating racism” in an interview that aired on CBS.

Kaeperdick recalled disagreements with his parents that he attributed to racism.

Kaeperdick accused his white adoptive parents of 'perpetuating racism' by telling him as a teen that corn rows looked unprofessional, and says he had to experience 'very problematic things' while growing up in their house.

Oh no....... a child and their parent bickering over hairstyles?! Unheard of !

I guess my wife is a racist and since she sent our son back to a barber because she disagreed with the one he got......and.... oh...... my mother once sent me back because she did like the mohawk I got.

Former NFL quarterback Colon Kaeperdick went full ingrate and accused his adoptive parents of “perpetuating racism” in an interview that aired on CBS.

Kaeperdick recalled disagreements with his parents that he attributed to racism.

Kaeperdick accused his white adoptive parents of 'perpetuating racism' by telling him as a teen that corn rows looked unprofessional, and says he had to experience 'very problematic things' while growing up in their house.

I guess my wife is a racist and since she sent our son back to a barber because she disagreed with the one he got......and.... oh...... my mother once sent me back because she did like the mohawk I got.
Yes, they should have let him stay with a black family and grow up illiterate and a criminal

Surely confirms just what a scum bag he is. How unappreciative can one be and still expect his actions to be acceptable by so many other low lives that are among us?

My son had stupid looking hair cuts all through school. I made fun of it all the time .
Now white people who adopt black kids and love them , Raise them and give them all they can are still racist.... Democrats WTF?

Are your adoptive parents black? What do you know about growing up in a mixed-race family? You're a true retard.

Are your adoptive parents black? What do you know about growing up in a mixed-race family? You're a true retard.
My wife is mixed .
You are saying that white people shouldn't adopt black kids ? Or people from different races shouldn't adopt ? Are you saying that people from different races are different?

Reactions: WVUALLEN
My wife is mixed .
You are saying that white people shouldn't adopt black kids ? Or people from different races shouldn't adopt ? Are you saying that people from different races are different?
Hollywood started a trend, it was kinda like a hood ornament. If you're a famous white actor, get your own status symbol.

You are the retard......Regardless of who adopted whom......Kaerperdick should be appreciative of what the Kaerpernicks did for him. And let's not forget Kaeprerdick is half white.
I know more about adoptions than you do......my wife was a adoption social worker and she placed many black babies with both black and white parents.
BTW.....you are a first class asshole.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
You are the retard......Regardless of who adopted whom......Kaerperdick should be appreciative of what the Kaerpernicks did for him. And let's not forget Kaeprerdick is half white.
I know more about adoptions than you do......my wife was a adoption social worker and she placed many black babies with both black and white parents.
I also spent many Sundays sitting in black churchs when my wife would give presentations on adoption and when the black community would honor her for her work with unwed black mothers and placing countless black babies with parents

This should be enough to get him the ESPN Arthur Ashe Courage Award, as well as a few more Nike commercials.

Kaeperdick was taken by his loving mom to get cornrows at a black-owned shop called Urban Exchange in Modesto.
Kaeperdick claims that that scene went like this:

The stylist asks the stupid white mom:

“You want me to bless shorty like the boy AI?”

Seriously — that’s what Kaeperdick claims was the question posed to his mom. She answers as all clueless stupid white people would:

“Oh no, he wants braids like Allen Iverson.”

Kaepernick portrays his dad as a white-bread dummy.

I’m enjoying watching this ride. It’s been hilarious to watch. I can’t wait for the completely biased biopic to come out on him, like Michael Oher in Blindside.

This is a first class post ....bravo bravo

He's bi-racial...only choosing to embrace one-side of his ancestry I guess...more money in doing so I suppose. I guess he doesn't have the intellectual aptitude to 1) be thankful for having the opportunity he had and 2) discussing his biological parents. He's a grifter.

Were you trying to express your native American heritage with your mohawk? Your post is clueless.

Only half white when it benefits him..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT