ADVERTISEMENT

College football starts...tonight!

There are only 2 seasons for me: WVU football & WVU basketball. Baseball season is the time it takes to get from Huggins' last game to Dana's first game. It seems longer every year.

M assacre Missouri

O bliterate Youngstown

U nnerve BYU

N euter Kansas State

T rample Texas Tech

A nnihilate TCU

I mpale Oklahoma State

N ail Kansas

E radicate Texas

E rectile dysfunction Oklahoma

R oll over Iowa State

S uffocate Baylor

Should be interesting to keep an eye on Cal and how well they replace Goff since they're facing Texas in a few weeks.

Really???

I didn't know that.
Thanks for the info.

On Next Thursday I really like those kickoff games. ill take opening day a week early.

Reactions: torontoeers
It's Cal/Hawaii but hey...who am I to complain about the matchup? I'll take whatever I can get at this point!....seems like an eternity since January....
GOOD! Beats the hell out of expansion threads longer than "Crime and Punishment", the dismal presidential election and transgender discussions. I AM ready for some football!

Should be interesting to keep an eye on Cal and how well they replace Goff since they're facing Texas in a few weeks.
Indeed...I'm hoping it's a reasonably entertaining game, as i'll likely have a couple pints and with the 10pm start here don't wanna fall asleep by the half...will pace myself lol....good start time for you though Go, right in prime time....

It's Cal/Hawaii but hey...who am I to complain about the matchup? I'll take whatever I can get at this point!....seems like an eternity since January....

Keep in mind, Texas plays at Cal in a couple weeks. I'm guessing there's a good chance Cal beats Texas, which will put Charlie Strong on the hottest seat he's ever felt.:fire:

Yep, just enough time to cook up a celebratory meal for kickoff. Thank goodness college football is back again!

bugsbunnyseason.jpg

My prediction...Cal is a lock given their band gets on the field near the end of the game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT