ADVERTISEMENT

College football live

locustwv

All-Conference
Aug 23, 2012
they don’t talk football anymore, all about urban and saban. Lately Maryland. Nothing about upcoming season.

Just want to hear about upcoming season. Not worried about getting pleased

It's summer time. There's no college football news excluding injuries. They have to fill a 30 minute show to rerun 9 times in a 24 hr period. They got to beat a dead horse for another 2 weeks.

The problem is espn has too many networks, not enough content excluding games, and the original programming they have sucks. Same is true on FS1 & FS2. My generation watched Sports Center to get their scores and highlights. With technology nobody does that now. They then have turned it in to Sports Venter with primarily opinions and hot takes on everything, most isn't even about sports and the game and for that I don't watch.

They need more Molly McGrath on there and less Joey Galloway and Andre Ware.
Even the SEC guys like Greg McElroy, Booger and David Pollack aren't that bad.

Andre Ware, to me, is the biggest critic of the Big XII because he wants Cougar High to be in the conference.

None of that show is objectivity done for the most part. It is a repeat of the ESPN narrative with some people who will stay true to their beliefs and throw their own spin on things.

WV has 2 million people...
They will not spend 1 minute a day talking about that percentage of the audience unless of course you have another Pat White or Geno Smith that makes your team fun to watch.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT