ADVERTISEMENT

RECRUITING UPDATE Coaches on the road

Keenan Cummings

Fact Based and Wonderful
Staff
Sep 16, 2007
I'll update what I hear/receive in this thread.

Well, running backs coach JaJuan Seider was set to be in Detroit today no doubt checking in on Martin Luther King running back commitment Martell Pettaway as well as several of the underclassmen there.

Wide receivers coach Lonnie Galloway stopped by Sandy Spring (MD.) Sherwood most likely to check in on 2017 running back Travis Levy, who camped at West Virginia this spring. That's the same high school that produced early enrollee commitment Marcus Simms.

West Virginia cornerbacks coach Brian Mitchell is set to pay a visit to Dodge City C.C. (Kan.) cornerback Elijah Battle tonight, he tells me.

Offensive line coach Ron Crook is expected at some point today to stop in and see St. Clairsville (Oh.) linebacker Brendan Ferns.

NEXT WEEK:

Running backs coach JaJuan Seider will be hitting Florida to visit top targets such as Coconut Creek (Fla.) wide receiver Binjimen Victor, Miami (Fla.) Norland linebacker Emmett Rice, Citra (Fla.) North Marion defensive end Jordan Woods and Miami (Fla.) Norland linebacker Vosean Joseph.

Offensive line coach Ron Crook will stop in to see Port Orange (Fla.) Spruce Creek offensive lineman Lawrence Edwards, although he is not sure on the day yet. Edwards will take an official visit to West Virginia next weekend.

Cornerbacks coach Brian Mitchell will stop in to see New York (N.Y.) Globe Tech cornerback Mike Daniels.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.