ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Rankings

That's a tough one for WVU. You want your coach high on the list but once he is in that top 20 range you have everyone coming after him.

I would rather have them high on the list. I like the big time bowl games a program like wvu will always have to fight off the bigger fish its just the way it is.

Don't know how anyone could seriously spin this into something good. 45 is still 45 in anything. However it does match the so so results achieved under the current HC.

Patterson (143-47) and Stoops (179-46) dominant.

14th best is pretty high for Herman with just one season of head coach experience. Bryan Harsin, another burgeoning coach, is 21-6 at Boise State with a Fiesta Bowl championship & is 43 spots lower than Herman.

Les Miles at 112-32 with LSU & a national championship is a lot better than No. 25.

VT's Fuente is 26-23, 2 poor seasons, 2 good seasons at Memphis out of the AAC. Has coached one bowl game ever. Jury very much still out on him, in my opinion.

Ken Niumatalolo is still my most underrated selection.

Patterson (143-47) and Stoops (179-46) dominant.

14th best is pretty high for Herman with just one season of head coach experience. Bryan Harsin, another burgeoning coach, is 21-6 at Boise State with a Fiesta Bowl championship & is 43 spots lower than Herman.

Les Miles at 112-32 with LSU & a national championship is a lot better than No. 25.

VT's Fuente is 26-23, 2 poor seasons, 2 good seasons at Memphis out of the AAC. Has coached one bowl game ever. Jury very much still out on him, in my opinion.

Ken Niumatalolo is still my most underrated selection.

Fuente took over a Memphis program that was struggling and turned it around to rank Herman above him after 1 year at Houston playing with recruits that where not his doesn't make much sense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT