ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Patrick Beilein Sited at Morgantown Airport

dentist83

Redshirting
Jan 10, 2019
Rumors are circulating that former WVU Mountainer player and coaches' son, Patrick Beilein was spotted recently at Morgantown Municipal Airport. While Beilein is currently the head coach for LeMoyne College, it doesn't take a lot of imagination to connect the dots between a greatly perceived need to upgrade the assistant coaches on Coach Bob Huggins current struggling staff and Belein's reported presence in Morgantown. An unnamed source quoted Coach Huggins as recently stating "Patrick and I are kindred spirits in that we're both coaches' sons. His upside as a coach is unlimited."

Rumors are circulating that former WVU Mountainer player and coaches' son, Patrick Beilein was spotted recently at Morgantown Municipal Airport. While Beilein is currently the head coach for LeMoyne College, it doesn't take a lot of imagination to connect the dots between a greatly perceived need to upgrade the assistant coaches on Coach Bob Huggins current struggling staff and Belein's reported presence in Morgantown. An unnamed source quoted Coach Huggins as recently stating "Patrick and I are kindred spirits in that we're both coaches' sons. His upside as a coach is unlimited."
Give it a rest.

There are no air traffic controllers working at small airports due to the govt. shutdown. Patty B. will be over there signing autographs for a moderate fee for the duration. Get your's today!

I have it from a "board insider" that he's just visiting his mother. She loved Morgantown so much that she didn't follow John to UM.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT