ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Brown Vid

Does the time they spent doing this count towards the 20 hour per week limit they're allowed to do football activities?

Gonna have to increase the dancing rap video budget when he gets here.

I was trying to find something like the one dog always put out for us. Surely someone had something better.

New River Mountie always hooked me up when I worked with him.

Looking forward to watching him on the field and hoping to get back to the feeling of the end of the world when we loose a game. The past couple years have taken the sting out of a loss.

Reactions: RAK
Gonna have to increase the dancing rap video budget when he gets here.

There was a great article about this last year.
How certain schools like Texas, Clemson and Georgia recruit and market themselves to recruits .
You saw it at Florida this year with Dan Mullen and the pics he took with the recruit acting like he was showing off his grill.

All they need are some costumes and they'd be right at the production level of the Product's videos.

I read an article that mentioned this video and other things he does for and with players to create a good environment for the kids. They love him and play their hearts out for him. One of the players said that in the article. I'll see if I can find it again but its not that recent. It talked about how Troy didnt have much money, so he did as much remodeling as he could and did some other unique things that players really responded to. Like food. He made sure they ate really good, and every team meeting started with a talk about the most recent meal. It would loosen the players up before the meeting and set a comfortable tone. This dude Neal Brown seems pretty cool. I hope it translates well here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT