ADVERTISEMENT

CNN's Reliable Sources took Bill O'Reilly to the woodshed this morning

Lmao. Enberg is hardly an "independent" source. He hates O'Reilly and Goldberg. O'Reilly already produced the CBS memo congratulating him on his reporting.

File this under the who cares department

Barely cared when it was Brian Williams.

Oh doc, how IS it that you absolutely ALWAYS find a way......

......to lather-up the cement heads around here ??

Re: Oh doc, how IS it that you absolutely ALWAYS find a way......

I actually go through phases. Sometimes, I vow to quit posting here because it is truly a waste of time. But other times, I manage to entertain myself. It really is incredible how many Neanderthals there are here. Some of these guys are almost cultish in their beliefs. Sometimes wonder what robEERt, Mt Bill, bornaneer, Orlando and WVPATX are like in real life. Truly a scary proposition. Obviously these guys are so closed minded that they are incapable of objective thought. Sort of sad in a way. But I'm glad someone is entertained with my trolling!
wink.r191677.gif

Idiot.....and this wannabe wingnut talks about "real life", and please..

don't quit posting, we all need reminded just how fortunate some of us are. I can't imagine what goes on in this pretenders life.

Lmao. You're unbiased? Posting with your presidential knee pads on.

Cultish, closed minded, good time to amplify your position on O's mastery of foreign policyNo wait, you can do that when Put in Finishes off the Ukraine. Maybe you can go with something more obvious, O's brilliant observation that Benghazi was the result of a anti Islamic vidio. Delusional.

From a nut that is a compliment

Originally posted by RichardPeterJohnson:
Former CBS foreign correspondent Eric Engberg, who was in the same CBS crew O'Reilly was with in Buenos Aires disputed O'Reilly's account of being in a "war zone" and several other O'Reilly claims.
This post was edited on 2/22 2:15 PM by RichardPeterJohnson
I told you. They weren't going to succeed. This is the equivalent of a "Swift Boat" with less backing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT