ADVERTISEMENT

CNN caught in yet another fake news story

It's not fake news. They misinterpreted a joke.

With all due respect, the have "misinterpreted" a lot lately. It you think a certain way regarding Trump and you read her tweet, then you make the dumb mistake CNN made. If you are neutral or even a Trump fan you may wonder what she meant, but you wouldn't leap to CNN's conclusion.

How could CNN possibly know she was not happy? How?

Didn't we find out their other fake news story you brought to the board wasn't all that fake in the end?

Which one? BTW, how did CNN conclude she was upset? As I posted, it you dislike Trump you will come to that conclusion. If you're neutral, you may not understand but not immediately leap to that conclusion.

Which one?
The one that got Trump so mad he shouted them down at his press conference. The one where you were using NBC News. You can search back through one of your 22,000 threads this year and see it.

BTW - I didn't read any of this current crisis.

The one that got Trump so mad he shouted them down at his press conference. The one where you were using NBC News. You can search back through one of your 22,000 threads this year and see it.

BTW - I didn't read any of this current crisis.

Frankly, I don't have the time nor desire to look. It's your accusation, the burden is on you.

Very, very short read on Nancy. It's posted above. CNN retracted and corrected. My question is how did they come to that conclusion? The answer seems obvious. If you don't like Trump and read her tweet, you could decide she too did not like him. But if you're neutral, you haven't a clue what she intended.

With all due respect, the have "misinterpreted" a lot lately. It you think a certain way regarding Trump and you read her tweet, then you make the dumb mistake CNN made. If you are neutral or even a Trump fan you may wonder what she meant, but you wouldn't leap to CNN's conclusion.

How could CNN possibly know she was not happy? How?
She has been very outspoken against Trump

Frankly, I don't have the time nor desire to look. It's your accusation, the burden is on you.

Very, very short read on Nancy. It's posted above. CNN retracted and corrected. My question is how did they come to that conclusion? The answer seems obvious. If you don't like Trump and read her tweet, you could decide she too did not like him. But if you're neutral, you haven't a clue what she intended.
lol

Are they leading the main stream media in fake stories or is the NY Times?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/fake-news-nancy-sinantra-says-cnn-lies-said-article-photos/
The people responsible for this site shouldn’t be critical of anything published...

"On Friday CNN put out a story on comments that Nancy Sinatra made regarding Trump Donald.

"CNN made false statements and was forced to due a retraction that states: 'This story has been updated to reflect Sinatra’s reaction.’"

Good grief!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT